Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rope over cope

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

PillKing
-
The rope is looking especially nice today, gotta say helium is probably the way to go. In all seriousness I don't really have much left to live for, everything is just so boring and meaningless. I can't ever amount to anything in this life anyway, hope there's reincarnation or at least just the infinite void.

I feel you, bro. Did something in particular happen?

I was myself feeling kinda like that but then I saw that video on Akarin's signature and laughed so much it strengthened my will to live quite a bit.

I feel you, bro. Did something in particular happen?

I was myself feeling kinda like that but then I saw that video on Akarin's signature and laughed so much it strengthened my will to live quite a bit.
Nothing in particular just flooded with black pills and I can barely breathe anymore.

Nothing in particular just flooded with black pills and I can barely breathe anymore.
You’re with your brothers here. We get your pain. Nobody else does but fuck them. The world is fucked up but the rope is no way to go out. Can’t let the whores and cucks win.

Iktf. Since Toronto I've just been more and more blackpilled.

Btw, if you do helium make sure you get a pure tank. Most places sell with some oxygen mixed in that won't kill you. Pic related is a much better option imo.

Attachments

• Screenshot (131).png
    Screenshot (131).png
    123.4 KB · Views: 102
Your life is worth more than that. You can do so much better.

Lend me that rope, This week I've lost my glasses, fucked my arm, lost a few grand on gambling and off to a police hearing due to DUI on monday.

Life is shit.

Lend me that rope, This week I've lost my glasses, fucked my arm, lost a few grand on gambling and off to a police hearing due to DUI on monday.

Life is shit.
That sobered me the fuck up damn dude just wtf.

I know they feel. Usually the blackpill gives me lifefuel, but then again I get really depressed knowing I can't escape it. Time to LDAR all weekend.