Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roommate's friends tried to bluepill me

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
After hearing about my inceldom, my roommate invited me to his friends' discord server so that they could talk to me about my problems. They started telling me that looks weren't the only thing that mattered, and that being an Indian manlet doesn't matter much. I told them that they were literally bluepilled and that was factually incorrect (they knew about the term since some of them browse 4chan). They said I couldn't back up my claims, and told them about everything, from facial studies to studies done on dating sites to my own personal experiences getting treated like dirt by women, and regardless they refused to acknowledge any of my points. They kept insisting that it was because of my toxic behavior that they hated me, to which I replied that whatever I say or express in my dorm, in my private sphere, stays there, and I don't do anything like that outside in public.

Eventually I told them that they were unable to prove a single one of my points wrong and that while they might have meant well, they were uninformed about the topic and didn't know anything about me, and I left the call.

This has been getting on my nerves for several days now, and it's made me much more upset at my roommate as of late (might discuss that story later, since it's a long one). Suffice it to say things haven't been going well for me.

LMFAO INDIAN MANLET

it’s over

real shit tho people believe what they want to believe don’t fool yourself they’re all virtue signaling because they want to believe what they’re saying is true either to validate the fact that their success has come from their personality or that their failures are not due to their looks

I haven't spoken to my roommate whatsoever this year.

Lmao you told your roommate that you're an incel? Power move :feelskek:

Now buy a trench coat and a generic black backpack. Optionally a black fedora as well. Play mind games w him

Ah someone surrounded by bluepillers I see. Something many of can relate too. My family is generally the same, especially my older brother who's a Tyrone. It's fucking obnoxious how he keeps on saying you just need to talk to girls, you need to stop being so awkward and introverted all the time. I keep trying to explain the significant difference between us, but everything I say just goes in one ear and out the other or worse he just cuts me off and tells me to stop being such a pansy and he would always say oh you're just scared, you can't talk to women. UGH! It drives me fucking nuts. So I can understand where you're coming from dealing with people who just views the world from a bluepilled lens.

Let's hear it.
My current roommate is a friend I had back in high school. When I knew him, he was a nice guy, but the more I got to know him the more irritating he became. He denies any element of the blackpill, and believes that my personality makes me repellent to women. He always tries to play the moral high ground with me, and straight up ignores me if I say the simplest things. I don't even talk politics (I'm apolitical, but prefer the right over the left), and that makes him so mad he gets moody for the entire day.

Things got bad the day after that call, though. I was complaining about why he added me to that group in the first place, to which he started getting mad telling me we'd get a noise complaint (we got a noise complaint for him being too loud, and now he's getting anal about me being loud even though it wasn't my fault), and I told him I'd prove to him that everything I said was true by talking to girls (turns out I was right, they either gave me dirty looks or ignored me), and he told me "not to act like a creep." Him saying stuff about being a "creep" just like girls used to all the time really hit something in my memories, and I got so mad I started yelling and swearing at him (I usually don't swear, so I was real mad that time), and slammed the door and spent the rest of the night working out in the gym until he went to sleep.

I've been mad at him and angry in general ever since then.

My current roommate is a friend I had back in high school. When I knew him, he was a nice guy, but the more I got to know him the more irritating he became. He denies any element of the blackpill, and believes that my personality makes me repellent to women. He always tries to play the moral high ground with me, and straight up ignores me if I say the simplest things. I don't even talk politics (I'm apolitical, but prefer the right over the left), and that makes him so mad he gets moody for the entire day.

Things got bad the day after that call, though. I was complaining about why he added me to that group in the first place, to which he started getting mad telling me we'd get a noise complaint (we got a noise complaint for him being too loud, and now he's getting anal about me being loud even though it wasn't my fault), and I told him I'd prove to him that everything I said was true by talking to girls (turns out I was right, they either gave me dirty looks or ignored me), and he told me "not to act like a creep." Him saying stuff about being a "creep" just like girls used to all the time really hit something in my memories, and I got so mad I started yelling and swearing at him (I usually don't swear, so I was real mad that time), and slammed the door and spent the rest of the night working out in the gym until he went to sleep.

I've been mad at him and angry in general ever since then.

How do you live with this roomate?

Normies don’t understand it and in fact don’t want to. If they had to admit that looks were everything then they’d have to admit how shallow they and the rest of the world really are and how personality is literally a meme. It’s pointless, they’ll never admit that looks get you everywhere in life because they want to feel like they earned their place and want us to be painted as evil for pointing out how simply defined their lives are.

How do you live with this roomate?
He was the only person I knew on campus, and he helped me a lot with homework last semester. He always made me do stuff like get him food or stop spreading blackpills or he'd stop helping me, so this semester I started paying attention in class to the point where I didn't need his help anymore. Now that I can say whatever I wants he's been getting really moody, so I get angry and go to the gym otherwise I'd go off on him and get a noise complaint.

At the very least he hasn't been in the room yet today, so maybe he got a girlfriend and won't be here as much anymore. I like the peace and quiet.

He was the only person I knew on campus, and he helped me a lot with homework last semester. He always made me do stuff like get him food or stop spreading blackpills or he'd stop helping me, so this semester I started paying attention in class to the point where I didn't need his help anymore. Now that I can say whatever I wants he's been getting really moody, so I get angry and go to the gym otherwise I'd go off on him and get a noise complaint.

At the very least he hasn't been in the room yet today, so maybe he got a girlfriend and won't be here as much anymore. I like the peace and quiet.

You can't switch dorms? Staying with him in the same dorm for years to come likely won't end well. Based off of this description of him.

This is why I never went to college.

You should never discuss blackpill stuff with normies imo. They will see it as extreme and label you depressed/frustrated. Its a lose lose situation.

normies will never understood and will always refuse the blackpill.

we dont just live on a different playing field, we live a different reality.

“Being an Indian manlet doesn’t matter much”

Fucking normies. :lul::lul:

lol having friends that care about you, even if they aren't helping, mogs 90% of this forum

Oh god I have experienced that as well,a Stacy on one side,an above average looking ultra normalfaggot on the other and having to hear a lot of stupid crap that probably memorized from their favourite romance movies while all I can do is nod like an idiot an wait for them to finish while they make me do some stupid promises.

Thanks for making me recall those horrible memories.

Stay away from those faggs

If personality matters tell them to make a tinder using your pics and try getting some pussy, give them the incel experience. Even then they would still be at an advantage since they have about 15 years worth of social developement that incels miss out on, which makes it even harder for us to get laid.

Lmao you told your roommate that you're an incel? Power move :feelskek:

Now buy a trench coat and a generic black backpack. Optionally a black fedora as well. Play mind games w him
organic supercomputer IQ
do this OP