Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roommate met his now new girlfriend a week after breaking up

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
Long time lurker but feel like venting so I don’t end up roping

my roomie is a normie/chadlite who, back in september, broke up with his gf of two years recently because she cheated on him while on study abroad, he was devastated and I was secretly pleased I wouldn’t have to hear them fucking anymore when she came back, I go to a local bar which can get pretty crowded late night and is casual before 10 pm

i like my roommate and hes never been to this bar so that same friday when he broke up with her I decide to take him for some drinks in the afternoon, he agrees, dude gets hammered and I tell him its time to go because the place is getting pretty crowded and I fucking hate it, he begs me to stay and I do so, not even 10 minutes after we finish our drinks and go with the bartender some petite 8/10 brown haired latina starts chatting him up, her friend sees me and just stares away and goes someplace else

fucking great, I start to get anxious and filled with rage just hoping to whatever deity is out there not to flip the finger in my face and stop this, next thing you know they’re dancing and Im all alone looking like a dumbass, theyre grinding on each other and then I tell him im leaving, he doesnt give a fuck and I leave

next morning he tells me how he fingered her on the street and how amazing it was, i just ignored him to prevent getting angry, he told me how he really liked her but according to him ‘wasnt ready for a relationship yet’, I started to miss my roommates ex because the next months she started bringing and im not fucking kidding a new girl every week into the apartment and fucked a few, honestly I couldnt bear it any longer and started sleeping with my headphones on

anyway, I overheard him a month ago chatting with my other roomie how he was ‘done sleeping around’ and that he wanted something serious with the latina girl, he invites her to st valentines (which btw eas a romantic dinner inside our apartment so i had to leave that night and be miserable) and today he asked her to be his girlfriend andshe accepted

this girl looks at me with pity and so does God, im a miserable human being and this life is nothing but a big fucking joke to me

Move out and ghost him. Tell the landlord to take ya off the release it seems like this guy doesn’t do shit with you in mind ya mentioned nothing about how he helps you. I’m sorry but this will drag ya down even more

Move out and ghost him. Tell the landlord to take ya off the release it seems like this guy doesn’t do shit with you in mind ya mentioned nothing about how he helps you. I’m sorry but this will drag ya down even more
I cant, my mom is friends with his psrents its 2 am and i feel so miserable man

this girl looks at me with pity and so does God, im a miserable human being and this life is nothing but a big fucking joke to me
brutal ngl . it's the same story , over and over again , nothing new , just cope bro like i do .

this is why if i ever had to have a roommate i would make sure it was a fellow incel like myself with zero chance of ascending.

OP this is the sort of stuff that drove ER to insanity.

Ask him if he helps you getting laid

Cum on the toliet seat so when Latina sits on it she gets pregnant

I couldn't live with other people around tbh, even my own family is annoying tbh.I wish I could go live alone tbh

Play anime music while they have sex

Your roommate is waiting for the right time to break the news to you that he's replacing you with his gf as a roommate.

You are the third wheel now. Sexhavers have little patience with virgin friends.

Looks like you have to move back in with your family.

Last edited:
Your roommate is waiting for the right time to break the news to you that he's replacing you with his gf as a roommate.

You are the third wheel now. Looks like you have to move back in with your family.
OP needs to ghost him and get his own place

don't worry. at least you won't be the cuckold that commits to a bar slut that he fingered on the street the first day of meeting her :feelsokman:

Imagine not roping in 2020 as a sub 8 man :feelskek: :feelskek:

wow that post made me want to kill myself so hard,I'm sorry OP this is pure suifuel.

You are the third wheel now. Sexhavers have little patience with virgin friends.

Looks like you have to move back in with your family.
This.
You should do it first op before he is making his move.

I feel for you man, that is why i cannot have house mates under any circumstance. I am not going to live with people that are just going to have sex within ear shot of me. It will only make me resent them. I went through that in college. Never again. I was housemates with this tall chad that lost his virginity in a threesome with two holes of all things before he even started college. In college he would use tinder to hookup with a lot of holes and i would have to put up with it. I started hating him so that i started ignoring him. He would ask me what was up and i wouldn't answer. I think he knew it was the fact that he getting a laid a lot and i wasn't because he would tell our other housemates how they needed to get me laid. To honest it made a lot angrier and made me hate him a lot more.

One of my other housemates was this short chubby hole that was 5'6, was very slutty and brought a bunch of guys home all the time to fuck. She also had a requirement of 6 feet tall or taller and used to constantly talk about how she loves tall men. She was a 2/10 but was extremely picky and could easily get sex from guys out of her league. That's how messed up the dating market is. So after experiencing that i will never live with people ever again

I feel for you man, that is why i cannot have house mates under any circumstance. I am not going to live with people that are just going to have sex within ear shot of me. It will only make me resent them. I went through that in college. Never again. I was housemates with this tall chad that lost his virginity in a threesome with two holes of all things before he even started college. In college he would use tinder to hookup with a lot of holes and i would have to put up with it. I started hating him so that i started ignoring him. He would ask me what was up and i wouldn't answer. I think he knew it was the fact that he getting a laid a lot and i wasn't because he would tell our other housemates how they needed to get me laid. To honest it made a lot angrier and made me hate him a lot more.

One of my other housemates was this short chubby hole that was 5'6, was very slutty and brought a bunch of guys home all the time to fuck. She also had a requirement of 6 feet tall or taller and used to constantly talk about how she loves tall men. She was a 2/10 but was extremely picky and could easily get sex from guys out of her league. That's how messed up the dating market is. So after experiencing that i will never live with people ever again

Yeah man, I've gotten off to her pics because I've heard her moan hard, that's the only positive thing about it, my roommate is good friends with me and even though he has hardcore normie tendencies he always includes me and treats me very nicely, I fucking hate this situation.

how can an incel live with a upper tier normie/chadlites/chads without going insane?i would have ropped by then.

Normies and their fucking “relationships”

“Im just not ready for a relationship yet”
What the fuck does that even mean? Not ready? What do you have to do, pass a test first? Everything normies say is just worthless garbage that doesnt even mean anything. Cant even talk to them casually and just say stupid shit to each other, its always gotta be about some pseudo intellectual “adult” stuff like relationships and how theyre “working on themselves”

Im living in a clown world

ya, best to move out rather than rope..they are not worth your life..

imagine only taking a week to find a foid meanwhile ive been searching for 7+ yrs...

just lol at having a roommate as an incel

thERe is only one way of handling having roommates:feelshehe:

Didn't read , but brutal

Yeah man, I've gotten off to her pics because I've heard her moan hard, that's the only positive thing about it, my roommate is good friends with me and even though he has hardcore normie tendencies he always includes me and treats me very nicely, I fucking hate this situation.
I feel for you man. I hope you get through this. I think people that have live with people and have loud sex are very inconsiderate. It can't possibly feel that good so stfu and do it quietly. I think a lot of women just moan loud for the sake of the guy they are having sex with. They see women doing it so they copy. I bet some of them moan even when they aren't enjoying it much. How are you around your housemate's girlfriend because if that was me i wouldn't even as much as say hello to her. If she said it to me i would ignore her

There's no way she was a virgin before meeting him.
This. I highly doubt that was the first time this foid went into a club looking to slut out. Also latinas are notorious whores for white normies.

rebound maxxing tbh also
This. I highly doubt that was the first time this foid went into a club looking to slut out. Also latinas are notorious whores for white normies.

Jfl at guys getting straight into another relationship when the previous ends yet we can't get any.

Brutal ngl. You will end up losing ur mind if u keep being his roommate

Hire a big intimidating fag to violate his anus looool.

> Never help a chad to get laid. He won't help you in return.

One of my many rules.