Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Romance anime made me depressed

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
So today I was watching anime didn't know it was a romantic one and seeing the beautiful girl having a crush on an anime Chad and how cute and shy she was
Embarrassed Blush GIF
made me realize that my life is shit no friends no girls like me im ugly im 19 already miss out on teen love just going to die alone im fucking pathetic everytime i have a crush i get sad remembering how ugly i look

Don't know how you manage to not kill yourself after watching one of those lovey dovey romance animes. I will never subject myself to watching that.

@latinocelhispanicel just seen your message btw new to this app but no I don't listen to kpop no soy un maricón

Last edited:
Don't know how you manage to not kill yourself after watching one of those lovey dovey romance animes. I will never subject myself to watching that.
Yea very depressing I cry sometimes

I just wish I was the anime Chad

avoid romantic anime like the plague as an incel

also if you are latino stop watching that jap shit bro, start watching sports to NTmaxx

avoid romantic anime like the plague as an incel

also if you are latino stop watching that jap shit bro, start watching sports to NTmaxx
Not a sport guy but do you think romantic animes are only for chads?

They are suifuel for me. I only read dark, revenge manga/manhua.

99% of anime are chad worship

So today I was watching anime didn't know it was a romantic one and seeing the beautiful girl having a crush on an anime Chad and how cute and shy she was
Embarrassed Blush GIF
made me realize that my life is shit no friends no girls like me im ugly im 19 already miss out on teen love just going to die alone im fucking pathetic everytime i have a crush i get sad remembering how ugly i look
This is why I can't watch female MC shows anymore

Yea very depressing I cry sometimes
I'd never shame an incel for crying. Women cry for attention while men cry when they lose all hope. It sucks that every form of media including video games involves romance. You can't escape it. When I'm watching history videos on youtube, I get ads of couples together. Truly depressing.

I'd never shame an incel for crying. Women cry for attention while men cry when they lose all hope. It sucks that every form of media including video games involves romance. You can't escape it. When I'm watching history videos on youtube, I get ads of couples together. Truly depressing.
both western romance (if you can call it that) and anime romance are both depressing as fuck, but the western ones are more realistic with cunty whores, break-ups and divorces, which make them more depressing for guys.

anime makes me sad because it makes me realise how boring actual life is and how I will never experience someone else loving me

Just dont watch anime theory

Embarrassed Blush GIF
i don't see anything hopeful or happy media, just violent or sad content, the happy things make me feel miserable. just me, my extreme metal bands and berserk

anime makes me sad because it makes me realise how boring actual life is and how I will never experience someone else loving me
Yea seeing the anime girl acting all cute and dressing nice for her Chad crush knowing we will never experience this

read berserk, everything is happy until volume 13

Man I cant even cope in peace anymore. Of there is any kind of romance it triggers me so hard. I never cried but for some reason I went soft those last few days and I cried playing gta san andreas. I was thinking "even cj has a gf and I dont".

Embarrassed Blush GIF
I despise romance anime genuinely the worst genre of anime.

Toradora and Clannad are the best of it´s genre.

Embarrassed Blush GIF
Kimi ni Todoke, right? I remember liking that one, tho it's been years since I've seen it.

Embarrassed Blush GIF
Lol, you are a foid worshipper

just dont watch chad simulator.

my favourite genre

makes me sad tho

Reading spy x family

Romance anything makes me depressed. Now I fast forward through all romance/sex scenes because I literally cannot handle it anymore.

The realisation that I'll never be loved or touched by a woman in my life heats me every time I see a romance scene in anime.

Embarrassed Blush GIF
never watch anything romantical if you’re an incel

Basically poison for me