Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roman emperor classified as trans woman

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Apparently it's based on the fact he was kinda faggy for his time? I have no idea why they would label him with the modern definition of transgender it seems ridiculous to me...

Image 21

He was just a faggot

He was a faggot and had other mental problems, his grandmother killed him because of his insanity

Wasn't there a cult that cut off their nuts and dressed up as woman, can't remember its name, it was just before the fall of rome

these faggots are now modifying history for it to fit their own agendas, the end is near

these faggots are now modifying history for it to fit their own agendas, the end is near
gas the kikes
race war now
(IN VIDEO GAME)

Dunno, from what we have about him he seems to have kinda fit the bill with how often he had people treat him like a woman and so on.

Dunno, from what we have about him he seems to have kinda fit the bill with how often he had people treat him like a woman and so on.
Tbh. Elegalbus was probably actually a tranny and the most incompetent roman emperor ever

What about Honorius
Honorius was shit too but in his defense the Western Empire in the late 4th century was also in a way worse situation than during Elagabalus time.

Then again i could be wrong, you seem to be much more knowledgeable on the topic than me tbh

Last edited:
Honorius was shit too but in his defense the Western Empire in the late 4th century was also in a way worse situation than during Elagabalus time.

Then again i could be wrong, you seem to be much more knowledgeable on the topic than me tbh
I don’t really know much about the late empire, most of my knowledge comes from herodian, random articles and youtube videos

I don’t really know much about the late empire, most of my knowledge comes from herodian, random articles and youtube videos
I see, kek.

elgagabius or whatever the fuck his name was?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back