Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dharmic mantra meditating rn, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
To relieve inkler sadness creeping up on me when I think of how practically everyone else at Orthodox Church r couples n families, other than a couple of other chicos who I strongly suspect are also in my shoes, I’ve regressed to old mental battle-tested tried and true meditative ways n shiet, mang

It helps empty the mind of unwanted thoughts seeping in n shiet & has seen me through some of my roughest moments, mang

I’ve even communicated with mahadev and remember thanking him while sitting alone at the airport, awaiting a connecting flight on my way home, mang

I now bear his mark as a symbol of letting him forever take the reigns, according to our talk, mang

@LesscoBlob heres the eerie kicker, mang: since learning about orthodox Christian house blessings, my mind immediately recalled how my mother told me a story she never told me before in my then 26 years of life, mang

She told me how an old Indian mang did a hindu house blessing on her house in the old country in the name of the one they call lord shiva, mang

Spine tingling shit, mang… she never once said anything til she saw that i now bear his mark:worryfeels:

5548E589 83A0 4F0F A097 11A1347A17D6

@
LesscoBlob
@LesscoBlob heres the eerie kicker, mang: since learning about orthodox Christian house blessings, my mind immediately recalled how my mother told me a story she never told me before in my then 26 years of life, mang

She told me how an old Indian mang did a hindu house blessing on her house in the old country in the name of the one they call lord shiva, mang

Spine tingling shit, mang… she never once said anything til she saw that i now bear his mark:worryfeels:
Meditation isn't dependant on one's religion, so there's no contradiction between being a Christiand and meditating. Though the last part does sound a little interesting :shock:

Meditation isn't dependant on one's religion, so there's no contradiction between being a Christiand and meditating. Though the last part does sound a little interesting :shock:
Generational shit somehow, mang :worryfeels:

maybe I need to ask my priest to exorcise me or some shit, mang :feelshaha:
Why? You're not possesed. You wanna know how I know? Because you asked that question. :feelsthink:

What if it’s meditating on certain hindu deity mantras, mang? :worryfeels:

Why? You're not possesed. You wanna know how I know? Because you asked that question. :feelsthink:
Some might consider me to be violating the first commandment n shiet, but i dont Chico :feelsjuice:

Some might consider me to be violating the first commandment n shiet, but i dont Chico :feelsjuice:
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (IN REAL LIFE)

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. (IN REAL LIFE)
lord Jesus christ might be the one hindus call lord krishna is a theory I have, Chico. Translate the two underlined words and see how its the same thing, mang

Krishna = christ in sanskrit

lord Jesus christ might be the one hindus call lord krishna is a theory I have, Chico. Translate the two underlined words and see how its the same thing, mang

Hinduism however teaches different things compared to Christianity.

Hinduism however teaches different things compared to Christianity.
They also believe in the second coming of Krishna in the form of lord kalki who shall do all the same things taught in Christianity that jesus will do upon his second coming, mang :worryfeels:

According to hinduism, especially vaishnavas(those who primarily worship the one they call lord vishnu), krishna an incarnation of vishnu, similar to jesus being the son of god, Chico

Likewise, hes promised to return once more as the one they call lord kalki, mang

They also believe in the second coming of Krishna in the form of lord kalki who shall do all the same things taught in Christianity that jesus will do upon his second coming, mang :worryfeels:
There are different beliefs among Hindus, as far as I know.
According to hinduism, especially vaishnavas(those who primarily worship the one they call lord vishnu), krishna an incarnation of vishnu, similar to jesus being the son of god, Chico

Likewise, hes promised to return once more as the one they call lord kalki, mang
I still need to research more on Hinduism.

There are different beliefs among Hindus, as far as I know.
essentially, its do whatever you want as long as you’re not harming other living beings in the process, mang. Thats the mindset I subscribed to when shaivism coping during my few yrs away from abrahamic religion, at least

essentially, its do whatever you want as long as you’re not harming other living beings in the process, mang. Thats the mindset I subscribed to when shaivism coping during my few yrs away from abrahamic religion, at least
Interesting. :worryfeels:

I disagree, because the first book of the Bible was written before the first Scripture of Hinduism.
Vedas are thousands upon thousands of years old, mang

I revered him too. He is the most masculine and warlike Diety of the Hindu Pantheon. As a kid whenever I was scared or anxious I would internally recite the Om mantra. As I grew up I became Atheist but still sometimes when shit hits the fan I recite the mantra on instinct.

I disagree, because the first book of the Bible was written before the first Scripture of Hinduism.
You fucking clown the Vedas were written around 4,000- 2000 BC when your white folks were cave dwelling savages.

I revered him too. He is the most masculine and warlike Diety of the Hindu Pantheon. As a kid whenever I was scared or anxious I would internally recite the Om mantra. As I grew up I became Atheist but still sometimes when shit hits the fan I recite the mantra on instinct.
Ok GrAYcel

Nigah Sri Krishn predates your Yeshowa the yehoodi carpenter by good 3000 some years at least even if we go by ISKCON given timeline;
and most nearest 'equivalent' (if you could even consider it) was Heracles from Greeks;
there was some mention somewhere saying when Alexander's invading army reached to frontiers of then Indian subcontinent they saw people here worshipping image of dark skinned version of Heracles their god etc;
Heracles = Hare Krishna etc

Nigah Sri Krishn predates your Yeshowa the yehoodi carpenter by good 3000 some years at least even if we go by ISKCON given timeline;
and most nearest 'equivalent' (if you could even consider it) was Heracles from Greeks;
there was some mention somewhere saying when Alexander's invading army reached to frontiers of then Indian subcontinent they saw people here worshipping image of dark skinned version of Heracles their god etc;
Yeah these guys are clowns. Their religions are dying lmao. All abrahamic faiths are dying. Muslims only have high populace because african muslims breed like animals.
Our Hinduism, Vedas, Upanishads were created thousands of years ago when whites lived in mudhuts. Our religion is still strong. I have literally seen race traitor currywhores convert their white spouses to Hinduism not the other way around. Even our race traitors stick to our religion. Mark my words bhrata our religion will out last all these Abhrahamic faiths.

Ok GrAYcel

Yeah these guys are clowns. Their religions are dying lmao. All abrahamic faiths are dying. Muslims only have high populace because african muslims breed like animals.
Our Hinduism, Vedas, Upanishads were created thousands of years ago when whites lived in mudhuts. Our religion is still strong. I have literally seen race traitor currywhores convert their white spouses to Hinduism not the other way around. Even our race traitors stick to our religion. Mark my words bhrata our religion will out last all these Abhrahamic faiths.
Ok GrAYcel

Rig veda is the oldest scripture of the world.

Giga cope. Hinduism is rapidly dying. Caste system is dying. People are becoming nastik.