Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Roll your own cigs

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Just bought a big tub of natural American spirit rolling tobacco and having to roll your own smoke is kind of a therapeutic cope tbhngl, not to mention it’s cheaper and also tastes cleaner/less chemical laden

this tbh. Also if you are gonna smoke and cant roll smoke newports

giving yourself cancer actually sounds pretty legit

Federal legislators want to ban ALL menthol flavored tobacco products in the U.S. If this harmful bill passes, menthol-flavored cigarettes, moist snuff, and vapor will become ILLEGAL to buy or sell.
This prohibition is a violation of consumer rights and could have costly economic effects. But you can stop this dangerous ban from becoming a reality by signing a letter to your legislator encouraging them to vote NO on the federal menthol ban.

I don't smoke

Women should pay for our smoking
full

Where are you from? Here in the UK would be weirder if i didn't role

In germany they mixed in something to make it heavier. They reduced the price and give you more per package. When you smoke them it leaks out into your mouth.

Youve got it cheap buddy boyo, will have to fork out almost 20 dollars for 30g american spirit here, and straights are even more expensive
Over for britishtobaccoconoisseurcels

Youve got it cheap buddy boyo, will have to fork out almost 20 dollars for 30g american spirit here, and straights are even more expensive
How long would 30 g last you

Sounds great, I will try it sometime

In germany they mixed in something to make it heavier. They reduced the price and give you more per package. When you smoke them it leaks out into your mouth.
What the fuck bro?

Tell myself itll last 2 weeks but usually only lasts the 1 week mark, brutal for brokecels like myself. Wbu?
Lasts me a bit over a week, probably 10 days or so

just give yourself cancer theory

just give yourself cancer theory
Most people who develope cancer form smoking don't usually don't do so until they're in their late 50's or early 60's jfl if you even wanna live this long as an incel.

Like 1984 cigarettes?

Federal legislators want to ban ALL menthol flavored tobacco products in the U.S. If this harmful bill passes, menthol-flavored cigarettes, moist snuff, and vapor will become ILLEGAL to buy or sell.
This prohibition is a violation of consumer rights and could have costly economic effects. But you can stop this dangerous ban from becoming a reality by signing a letter to your legislator encouraging them to vote NO on the federal menthol ban.
the land of the free sure likes taking away freedoms

Never smoked and never plan too

the land of the free sure likes taking away freedoms
Land of the fee.

Perhaps menthol is too good for us animals! Or maybe (((they))) simply want another illegal drug to push?