Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roleplay: Imagine yourself being an ethnic at a bar and seeing these guys walk in.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
You might as well call your uber at this point because you arn't getting shit! Even the self hating ethnic women wouldn't give you any atttention.

A flock of Chads

ethnics cant compete

I'd Mog Them Because I Wasn't White

Implying that these ethnics even have cash for uber.

Is this International JBW Day or what?

Is this International JBW Day or what?
until you've told me that you have traveled to asia and made a legitamite attempt at picking up women, like I have in 2015, then JBW is in full effect.

until you've told me that you have traveled to asia and made a legitamite attempt at picking up women, like I have in 2015, then JBW is in full effect.
I tried on OKCupid some years ago and best I could do was getting cucked for some reason. Basically only one who responded a little got a boyfriend from Northern Europe shortly after.

Last edited:
This is a meme or some Shit? I don't get it. Can't even see their faces

This is a meme or some Shit? I don't get it. Can't even see their faces
they are frat boys so they are most likely average to chad in terms of looks

Even from the back you can tell they obviously have a superior bone structure such that their face wouldn't fucking matter.

Why would you ever go to a bar? You're obviously gonna get mogged by most people there.

Missing tiki torches.

I would never go there. I’m not sadistic

yeah no shit chad gets the foids flaps wet.

Just participate in hypergamy and spend a few thousand dollars to get a flock of subhuman 2/10 SEAnikks bro...you'll be like a Chad bro? Haha who cares if they're all 3-5 Points below your looksmatch bro...just make Inceldom worse for SEA Men bro....

Just participate in hypergamy and spend a few thousand dollars to get a flock of subhuman 2/10 SEAnikks bro...you'll be like a Chad bro? Haha who cares if they're all 3-5 Points below your looksmatch bro...just make Inceldom worse for SEA Men bro....
You have options, ethics dont.

All that matters is my penis inside a vagina. I don’t care what vagina and how it gets there.

All that matters is my penis inside a vagina. I don’t care what vagina and how it gets there.
It's over for you bro. Would you with the barely human one on the right?

What about a true animal?
You have options, ethics dont.
Idk Africanmaxxing seems to work pretty well for many ugly ethnics, some African girls are a lot better than Abos at the very least. I guess its over for your Children's IQ.

just go ER at this point wtf is this life