Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Role of Body Proportions with Percieved Height as a Turbomanlet

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you’re under 5’5, just around my height, bad leg to body proportions and frame start making you look much shorter, dwarflike than you really are. This man I saw on line, a little under 5’3, looked much shorter than he really was from a far because of his stubby legs and comparatively small frame.

TruManlets Tagged:

[UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma @incelerated @Intellau_Celistic @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman [/UWSL]

As a manlet I've found that you should dress with somewhat fit jeans and long sleeved shirts, at least that way I look more slim and hence not like Mike wazowsky :feelshaha:
It's over if you're not over 6' anyways but at least you don't get mocked as much :feelsrope:

blacksmith dwarf max if you have thick wrists

I'm 5'7 manlet just not quite turbo manlet and I have shit proportions and I got fat.

If you’re under 5’5, just around my height, bad leg to body proportions and frame start making you look much shorter, dwarflike than you really are. This man I saw on line, a little under 5’3, looked much shorter than he really was from a far because of his stubby legs and comparatively small frame.

TruManlets Tagged:

[UWSL]@TheDarkEnigma @incelerated @Intellau_Celistic @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman [/UWSL]
can u tag me next time im 5'3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back