Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roids

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Should I just bite the bullet and start abusing roids? It seems like my life is over anyway. There's nothing I have left to lose. 

Does anyone have experience with it? Do you need to inject or can you take them orally? Are there significant risks? How quickly do the results present themselves?

I don't have any experience. The only thing that is much likely true is that you won't change your face for the good, at best you'll keep it if not bloat it.

If you're only doing it for strength then that's up to you. But if you want a good physique, don't use roids. You'll be awkwardly bulky. It's all about that athletic ripped body.

ItheIthe said:
If you're only doing it for strength then that's up to you. But if you want a good physique, don't use roids. You'll be awkwardly bulky. It's all about that athletic ripped body.

There are no aesthetics to speak of. My body is disgusting and I suspect I probably have low T. I am extremely weak also.

Inject Testosterone, life changing if you're not 1/10

Weed said:
Inject Testosterone, life changing if you're not 1/10
I'm a literal 0/10. Late 20s, babyface, feminine fat distribution on body, stick arms and girls wrists, narrow shoulders.

I think you need to inject it. If you're aware of the potential problems and you feel up to it, then go ahead

Swallowing them orally is a bit dangerous because it has to bypass your liver. I think injecting would be better.

theson said:
I'm a literal 0/10. Late 20s, babyface, feminine fat distribution on body, stick arms and girls wrists, narrow shoulders.

I'd recommend getting a decent physique before using roids. I feel like going from skinny fat to roids while you're learning to lift will just make you disproportionate.

ItheIthe said:
I'd recommend getting a decent physique before using roids. I feel like going from skinny fat to roids while you're learning to lift will just make you disproportionate.

Like I said I think there's no way for me to "get a decent physique". I have such small bones that they retain 0 muscle. I know plenty of men at work who sit on their ass all day and never lift weights and they are bigger than me simply because of BONES and NORMAL TEST LEVELS. Men naturally have higher muscle mass and your full capacity for muscle growth depends on your frame.

Having muscles is useless if you have a shit face. Not worth it.