Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rofl I have no sympathy for the average 5'4 - 5'8 bluepilled ethnic simp living in the west/Anglosphere

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Listen, if you're not at least a white guy thats 5'4 or above, its over for you. And I know there are many of you whitecels here on this forum so I don't wanna offend you guys. But this is in the west coast of the United States. (and I'm sure east coast and the pacific north west as well). This is very consistent over time. 5'4 or above for a white guy is what most average females (of all races especially white females) put at the very minimal threshold. Ethnic men have to be at least at the very minimum a 7/10 (5'8+ far above average height for a shitskin as well as muscularity).

You have to be at the very LEAST a white guy to qualify for pussy eventually down the line.(usually with noodles, but even then I see low tier white dudes with mid to high tier ethnic or white foids).

Its a very old topic that offends whitecels on this forum (PS. if youre the stormfrontcel @BummerDrummer type, crawl back into your swamp). If you're mayocel, a young white dude on this forum. Its not completely over for you like the way it is for ethnic males in the west. You can either ascend here or vastly ascend in Southeast Asia or Latin America.

I know you European whitecels feel much differently at this thread. But this is the Anglosphere I'm talking about.

This forum has gone way too fake lately. "Mayocels" where deemed the most fakest incels along with tallfags at one points". There are other incel forums besides this that say the same shit like "mayocels" are the fakest cels ever. I average fuckin 12 WMAF couples a week. Can't believe I only saw one today, thats because it was a cold, windy, and cloudy day.

Last edited:
28vvdhu

To be specific, I like how the title and the content have no relation whatsoever.

View attachment 434624
To be specific, I like how the title and the content have no relation whatsoever.
I',m not asking you for Ivy league reading comprehension.

You're living in an entirely different world if you think a 5'4 ethnic subhuman male is equal to a 5'4 white guy (whom has many MANY options).

Most "white"cels could ascend in Southeast Asia, like most non-"white" immigrants could ascend in their land of origin or close-by.

Most "white"cels could ascend in Southeast Asia, like most non-"white" immigrants could ascend in their land of origin or close-by.
Then please be the first to stop all white western males from visiting Southeast Asia or East Asia for whatever reason. You and I know damn well that well never end.

Also, on top of that, you'll never ever convince me. I see anywhere from 15x to 35x more WMAF couples than AMWF couples.

Listen, if you're not at least a white guy thats 5'4 or above, its over for you. And I know there are many of you whitecels here on this forum so I don't wanna offend you guys. But this is in the west coast of the United States. (and I'm sure east coast and the pacific north west as well). This is very consistent over time. 5'4 or above for a white guy is what most average females (of all races especially white females) put at the very minimal threshold. Ethnic men have to be at least at the very minimum a 7/10 (5'8+ far above average height for a shitskin as well as muscularity).

You have to be at the very LEAST a white guy to qualify for pussy eventually down the line.(usually with noodles, but even then I see low tier white dudes with mid to high tier ethnic or white foids).

Its a very old topic that offends whitecels on this forum (PS. if youre the stormfrontcel @BummerDrummer type, crawl back into your swamp). If you're mayocel, a young white dude on this forum. Its not completely over for you like the way it is for ethnic males in the west. You can either ascend here or vastly ascend in Southeast Asia or Latin America.

I know you European whitecels feel much differently at this thread. But this is the Anglosphere I'm talking about.

This forum has gone way too fake lately. "Mayocels" where deemed the most fakest incels along with tallfags at one points". There are other incel forums besides this that say the same shit like "mayocels" are the fakest cels ever. I average fuckin 12 WMAF couples a week. Can't believe I only saw one today, thats because it was a cold, windy, and cloudy day.
Everyone should just NOT LOVE anymore. Just boycott romantic love because it's inherently unethical.

Be ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE

Everyone should just NOT LOVE anymore. Just boycott romantic love because it's inherently unethical.

Be ANTI ROMANTIC LOVE
no-i-dont-think-will-meme-template-800x445.jpg

We should be for romantic love with genetically modified non-hypergamous catgirls.
45ack8u7f9y31

It's over for 95% of men anyway, they will never have a permanent, stable family that start with a virgin bride.

Less than 2% of brides now are virgins in western countries.

Roasties lack the oxycontin bonding to be faithful until death .

Then please be the first to stop all white western males from visiting Southeast Asia or East Asia for whatever reason. You and I know damn well that well never end.

Also, on top of that, you'll never ever convince me. I see anywhere from 15x to 35x more WMAF couples than AMWF couples.
I don't understand how this reply relates to my reply at all. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of ethnics here complaining that they can't get an European GF in Europe or Canada and USA but refusing to go back to where they came from while at the same time arguing that "white" men are almost always voluntary celibates, because they can always get a South East Asian GF (not true of course), while also strongly being against it also!

15x to 35x
I've yet to see on my own eyes any native Finnish man with a GF from countries where Finland has received massive immigration since 1990: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa, Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Turkey... (Moroccan single men immigrating to Finland has been a phenomenon since 1960's, there are lots of half-Moroccans here, for example even the leader of the Christian Democratic party, whose father is a Moroccan man and mother Finnish).

And BTW, we Finns suffer from "JBW" (Western and Southern European men taking our women) like an Asian country. For example, there are 4.2 British nationals of male sex living permanently here for every British national female, and those females are mostly the female children of British man, Finnish woman couples. It's also 4 to 1 ratio with Irish and Dutch. Every western nationality mogs Finnish men, the ratios are between 2-4 for Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Greece... and the sex ratio is the reversed in those mentioned countries: there are much more Finnish women living in those countries than Finnish men. There are over double the amount of Finnish women living in the Netherlands compared to Finnish men. In the UK the ratio is even worse, but I haven't found the exact numbers on the ONS database/files.

What I would like to know is what is the sex ratio of Finns living in Thailand. I don't know that statistics, but mostly the people that permanently live there are actually Finnish couples and I know quite a few Finnish women also that have lived alone in Bangkok or in other place in Thailand. Anecdotal of course, I want hard facts. Finnish men living there are more numerous than Finnish women living there, I would guess. But by how much? I could bet the ratio is lower than British, Irish, Australian, USA, Canadian combined sex ratio living in Finland.

BTW, I bet I hate anglo-men more than you. I have seen so many anglo-men taking our women that every time I see a British man here, I barely can hold my rage and not kill him on the spot. It is a VERY one sided phenomenon: always the man is the anglo and the woman is Finnish in these couples. If I have to deal with them, I am as unfriendly as I can be. And there's a difference: I live where I was born, where my ancestors have lived for thousands of years. I have lived in the same town my whole life (where my family has been based for a long time), witnessing the rise in foreigner numbers. While you have voluntarily moved to SF Bay area? Were you born in the USA?

Last edited:
I don't understand how this reply relates to my reply at all. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of ethnics here complaining that they can't get an European GF in Europe or Canada and USA but refusing to go back to where they came from while at the same time arguing that "white" men are almost always voluntary celibates, because they can always get a South East Asian GF (not true of course), while also strongly being against it also!

I've yet to see on my own eyes any native Finnish man with a GF from countries where Finland has received massive immigration since 1990: Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sub-Saharan Africa, Iraq, Iran, Morocco, Turkey... (Moroccan single men immigrating to Finland has been a phenomenon since 1960's, there are lots of half-Moroccans here, for example even the leader of the Christian Democratic party, whose father is a Moroccan man and mother Finnish).

And BTW, we Finns suffer from "JBW" (Western and Southern European men taking our women) like an Asian country. For example, there are 4.2 British nationals of male sex living permanently here for every British national female, and those females are mostly the female children of British man, Finnish woman couples. It's also 4 to 1 ratio with Irish and Dutch. Every western nationality mogs Finnish men, the ratios are between 2-4 for Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Greece... and the sex ratio is the reversed in those mentioned countries: there are much more Finnish women living in those countries than Finnish men. There are over double the amount of Finnish women living in the Netherlands compared to Finnish men. In the UK the ratio is even worse, but I haven't found the exact numbers on the ONS database/files.

What I would like to know is what is the sex ratio of Finns living in Thailand. I don't know that statistics, but mostly the people that permanently live there are actually Finnish couples and I know quite a few Finnish women also that have lived alone in Bangkok or in other place in Thailand. Anecdotal of course, I want hard facts. Finnish men living there are more numerous than Finnish women living there, I would guess. But by how much? I could bet the ratio is lower than British, Irish, Australian, USA, Canadian combined sex ratio living in Finland.

BTW, I bet I hate anglo-men more than you. I have seen so many anglo-men taking our women that every time I see a British man here, I barely can hold my rage and not kill him on the spot. It is a VERY one sided phenomenon: always the man is the anglo and the woman is Finnish in these couples. If I have to deal with them, I am as unfriendly as I can be. And there's a difference: I live where I was born, where my ancestors have lived for thousands of years. I have lived in the same town my whole life (where my family has been based for a long time), witnessing the rise in foreigner numbers. While you have voluntarily moved to SF Bay area? Were you born in the USA?
Based Finnish wizard. Most ethnics who complain here are born in western countries completely westernised, and cannot move back to their home countries. Even in their home countries anglo males can easily go their and ascend

The difference is that you see other white men from different countries stealing your women while Asians see people from different races stealing their women its not comparable.

Bro it's over for me anyway or how no amount of facemaxxxing can save me from the way I was born

Habibi . Fuck white qawm. They're going extinct anyways.

The difference is that you see other white men from different countries stealing your women while Asians see people from different races stealing their women its not comparable.
What is race? What is "white"? Clearly you don't mean what actually the word white means, because no humans are white and somehow you guys here name A white and B non-white, even though their skin colour is objectively the same! What you probably want to say is that A is of European stock and B is of Asian stock.

I don't identify being a "white" man. I am Finnish man. British, Irish, Australian, Dutch, Italian, Spanish men are totally foreigners and different race to me. I can determine by looks easily who is a foreigner and who is native to this place. What difference does it make to me that some women are taken by Brits and some by Iraqis? I feel shit and want to kill them regardless whether they are Brits or Iraqis.

And I see handsome, masculine young Arab men, mostly with model-tier face with perfect skin and no moles, hair (they don't seem to bald young like some Europeans) and beard done with great attention to detail (they must go to the barber almost every day to keep that hair model perfect every day?) by far the most. The number of young islamic men here is bigger than other groups of foreigner men, at least they are by far the most visible group if one goes to buy food, to the city centre, shopping centres, gym...

Literally yesterday the first person I saw when I went to Prisma was 180cm+ model-tier Iraqi man, about 25 years old, he mogged like 95% of the Finnish men of the same age present there at least.

What is race? What is "white"? Clearly you don't mean what actually the word white means, because no humans are white and somehow you guys here name A white and B non-white, even though their skin colour is objectively the same! What you probably want to say is that A is of European stock and B is of Asian stock.

I don't identify being a "white" man. I am Finnish man. British, Irish, Australian, Dutch, Italian, Spanish men are totally foreigners and different race to me. I can determine by looks easily who is a foreigner and who is native to this place. What difference does it make to me that some women are taken by Brits and some by Iraqis? I feel shit and want to kill them regardless whether they are Brits or Iraqis.

And I see handsome, masculine young Arab men, mostly with model-tier face with perfect skin and no moles, hair (they don't seem to bald young like some Europeans) and beard done with great attention to detail (they must go to the barber almost every day to keep that hair model perfect every day?) by far the most. The number of young islamic men here is bigger than other groups of foreigner men, at least they are by far the most visible group if one goes to buy food, to the city centre, shopping centres, gym...

Literally yesterday the first person I saw when I went to Prisma was 180cm+ model-tier Iraqi man, about 25 years old, he mogged like 95% of the Finnish men of the same age present there at least.
arabs are often fakecels, maybe in anglo countries they are disliked but not really in europe

I agree with your mindset of a man from a different nation is a foreigner and should be treated as such regardless of phenotypical similarities. I was under the impression that all whites saw themselves as the same, but maybe thats because i'm american.