Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roe VS. Wade Sex Strike, Cunts Do It Again.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
In the United States our lovely American whores are upset with the whole abortion ruling of Roe Versus Wade in the Supreme Court, so now they're saying they're going to organize a massive sex strike against men until it is reimplemented back into prevailing law.

Now, here's the funny joke of it all, about 85% of men already don't have frequent sexual intercourse with women, in other words, a majority of us men won't even notice their pathetic sex strike whatsoever because a majority of us already have no love life. Pure comedic gold. :feelsEhh:

Efc857c52b796d2087dac1c95111d2ae w200

Last edited:
Strikes only work if there aren't scabs, which there will be because femoids can't control themselves when they see Chads.

Strikes only work if there aren't scabs, which there will be because femoids can't control themselves when they see Chads.
Very true, but in this instance it is hilarious they're threatening to withhold something that a majority of men already don't even have. Truly only an idiotic female mind could conjure this idea of a sex strike thinking it means much of anything to a hill of beans. :feelsEhh:

Theres a chad at work that is in a ldr with a chick across the country and flys to see her. This guy is 7.5-8/10. If that level is resorting to flying halfway across country for pussy you know shit is getting bad

Theres a chad at work that is in a ldr with a chick across the country and flys to see her. This guy is 7.5-8/10. If that level is resorting to flying halfway across country for pussy you know shit is getting bad
Yes, I've known men who couldn't get pussy in their own nations in the past where they have to become a sex tourist in foreign nations just to get any cunny at all, I believe that is what is called helicopter pussy in that you have travel far distances jumping out of a helicopter scaling down a rope just to get some snatch. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Only normies will be affected by this. It's just an excuse not to give Billy Beta his yearly starfish sex.

Last edited:
Only normies will be affected by this. It's just an excuse not to give Billy Beta his yearly starfish sex.
Literally only 15% of the American male population will be affected, the other 85% of us won't even know anything is going on. Hence the hilarity of it all. :feelsjuice:

Screenshot 2022 06 24 at 220719
typical sex striker

Foids going on sex strike is like african villagers going on hunger strike

They are retarded their hole is the only thing of value and they know it.

A foid going on a sex strike is like a cat giving up vegetables

NOOO WHAT WILL I DO IF CHADS DICK IS DRY :feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
its like they knew all along their only value is a being a hole

In the United States our lovely American whores are upset with the whole abortion ruling of Roe Versus Wade in the Supreme Court, so now they're saying they're going to organize a massive sex strike against men until it is reimplemented back into prevailing law.

Now, here's the funny joke of it all, about 85% of men already don't have frequent sexual intercourse with women, in other words, a majority of us men won't even notice their pathetic sex strike whatsoever because a majority of us already have no love life. Pure comedic gold. :feelsEhh:

View attachment 634128
It aint hurting any of us:smonk:

View attachment 634128
Actually, to me it means: that while 85% of men don't even have a sex life or get anything of value from their below average looking annoying wives; they are at present, still upholding the social contract of cuckoldry to a high degree. As a result, it's still impossible for us to get up on a stool and say anything even remotely close to the blackpilled truths we are saying about women here.

A lot of people these days seem to date someone hundreds or thousands of miles away, chad or not. Makes me rage tbh, why not date someone in your vicinity. Everyone’s becoming socially awkward and closed off and go online for everything. Soon people won’t even have irl friends, only online friends :fuk:

A lot of people these days seem to date someone hundreds or thousands of miles away, chad or not. Makes me rage tbh, why not date someone in your vicinity. Everyone’s becoming socially awkward and closed off and go online for everything. Soon people won’t even have irl friends, only online friends :fuk:
thats almost how it is already. you can have a place with millions of people and nobody talks to anyone. just look forward and walk between your netflix screen and your work cubical. its gigga over for this world fucking shit

i am a locally undesired pussy repellant so do what you will

when men went online he accepted that he would have to start to compete with the entire fucking world.Might be divine providence that people are so fucking lazy to learning a new language.otherwise,the world would have been even more fucked

Yes and they should have online friends on like because "friends" the way it's used today is a bullshit term that shouldn't exist anyway.

They will become hermits in their own ridiculously way and we have become hermits in our way.

But this is the inevitable outcome.

Actually, to me it means: that while 85% of men don't even have a sex life or get anything of value from their below average looking annoying wives; they are at present, still upholding the social contract of cuckoldry to a high degree. As a result, it's still impossible for us to get up on a stool and say anything even remotely close to the blackpilled truths we are saying about women here.
When the United States finally collapses I look forward to the public beatings of feminists just like how all the ex Soviet apparatchiks or commisars in Russia were publicly beaten after the fall of the Soviet Union, feminist whores will be viewed in the same negative light by men in a collapsed United States as the western neoliberal state dies. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
A foid on a sex strike is like a tweaker turning down a free bag of meth. :feelskek::feelsgah:
Just not possible.
Like both foid and tweaker-running their mouth like a little chihuahua. All bark and no bite.

Baby Boomer generation aborted my possible-gf. :feelsbadman:

i am a locally undesired pussy repellant so do what you will
Change it to Internationally, and then you'll have my case. Locally, through most phases of my life.

So here's the thing...

The questions are as I see them:

1. How much do the decisions matter forn the average Incel, one way or the other and..

2. If the implications of a sex strike play out, is it big enough to matter ?