Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Roe v. Wade has been voted to be overturned by the Supreme Court today. Abortions are no longer constitutionally protected. Thoughts?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Personally, I think this kind of thing is good because it will destabilize whoredom. Not to mention I felt like it would've only been a matter of time to where these fuckers would make taxpayers pay for abortions (I think there might have been a law stated that this couldn't happen).

Last edited:
based if true but i'll believe it when i see it

This will make the current pregnant foids who want to kill their incel male son or future slut daughter via abortion harder to do now

So they'll probably kill themselves (In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) making this based as hell :panties::panties::dab::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Based simply for making foids seethe

One factor is when whores were aborting too many babies and using too much birth control now the US birth rate has fallen a lot. So the rulers they want to get the birth rate back up to at least replacement.

If this happens, we've got a war on our hands. I don't know if anyone heard, but Los Angeles County voted to no longer do government business with Texas and Florida over their anti-groomer policies. Imagine how California, as well as so many other states, will freak over this? One of the most sacred cornerstones of the political Cold War? This is the nuclear option if there ever was one.

Dem officials will be acting, but so will Republicans. Because up until now the defense was "Hey man I'm pro-life, yes. But I would never do something as crazy as overturning Roe vs. Wade. I'm against that!" Now is the time to walk the walk for these Republicans. They will be compelled to take a stand. All those "relatively moderate" Republican governors will now have to counterattack this with their own state initiatives.

Everything is off the table. Especially court packing, by the way.

Based simply for making foids seethe
iu

Condoms still exist and the male anti-conception pill is actually around the corner now... While I am not a fan of abortions (unless they are harvested for stemcells) this won't affect whoredom for non-Christians (as it was mostly religious conservative toilets that had abortions).

Based as hell if true:foidSoy:

Maybe they can close their legs for once

Personally, I think this kind of thing is good because it will destabilize whoredom. Not to mention I felt like it would've only been a matter of time to where these fuckers would make taxpayers pay for abortions (I think there might have been a law stated that this couldn't happen).
Well put

One factor is when whores were aborting too many babies and using too much birth control now the US birth rate has fallen a lot. So the rulers they want to get the birth rate back up to at least replacement.
innit interesting this comes after the “””labor shortage””””.

based biden making the whores seeth :feelshaha:

Ya the rulers have to make decisions for strategic reasons and practical realities.. and then it has to be explained to the people in moral/propaganda terms.

The Anglo-Saxon rulers aren't going to watch their countries go into demographic decline or watch their best herd animals like the Nordic race go down in numbers. Just like a sheep farmer isn't going to be ok with his herd shrinking in size.

It also coincides with some pfizer trial results. Must be another coinkydink.

All the Supreme Court has said, is that a right to abortion is not guaranteed in the US constitution. That means states need to make their own laws about it.

If :foidSoy::soy: think a right to abortion should be in the constitution, they should get an amendment to the constitution so that it is.

What The fuck is roe vs wade

Not American but the outrage and meltdown I've seen online is hilarious

Toilets who can't abort rn be like:
Ywnbwn

043491100 1611567266 cara mengobati ambeien berdasarkan keparahan stadium 1 sampai 4

This will make the current pregnant foids who want to kill their incel male son or future slut daughter via abortion harder to do now

So they'll probably kill themselves (In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate) making this based as hell :panties::panties::dab::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelsLSD:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back