Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Supreme Court has decided to overturn Roe vs Wade

hopefully interracial marriage, gay marriage, contraception all next :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:!

hopefully interracial marriage, gay marriage, contraception all next :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:!
The woketard seething and roping will be glorious. USA pushing back on the globohomos and feminists would be the greatest cultural victory of modern times. If everything goes through, many nations will follow. It would be beyond based :feelzez:

All the bitches on reddit are seething and fuming about this! I love to see it :feelshaha:

:smonk:roastie-seethe kino incoming

The roastie meltdown from this will be hilarious.

Today we turn up fellow cels!

I don´t get it. What does that mean? Can someone explain to me?

How do you get "accidentally" pregnant that you need an abortion I don't get it? Unless you are high and drunk all day whoring around on dating apps getting pumped and dumped so many times you lost count, oh yes now I understand.

celebrate good times, come on :feelsmusic:

J.G is still a virgin.

Mashallah. Maybe roasties will finally have to accept accountability for their hypergamy now

I don´t get it. What does that mean? Can someone explain to me?
It means the legality of abortion is now up to the individual states, and 22 of them have already decided to make abortion illegal if Roe vs. Wade is ever overturned.

How do you get "accidentally" pregnant that you need an abortion I don't get it? Unless you are high and drunk all day whoring around on dating apps getting pumped and dumped so many times you lost count, oh yes now I understand.
Exactly, there are so many ways to avoid ever needing an abortion.
Whores just cannot do without being raw dogged by Chad's and Tyrones it seems

It means the legality of abortion is now up to the individual states, and 22 of them have already decided to make abortion illegal if Roe vs. Wade is ever overturned.
So this is related to that. Thanks!!! Now things make more sense
That´s the key. Many foids have sex drunk. Why do you think normies like to go to soulless/meaningless places like parties or festivals? To get drunk/high and fuck.

Nothing gives me more joy than watching roasties and their simps bitch about abortion laws.

Delusional.

Mashallah. Maybe roasties will finally have to accept accountability for their hypergamy now
Nothing gives me more joy than watching roasties and their simps bitch about abortion laws.
These are incredibly stupid bluepilled comments. The only thing banning abortion would do is increase the number of bastards who end up as welfare cases/wards of the state. Basically it will just end up making you pay for Chad's spawn.

Anti-Abortion movement are gigantic simps for Foids and think women who get abortion should never be prosecuted - you think they will favor banning fornication for instance? Zero Chance. If anything they will be on the frontlines fighting in favor for the rights of Foids and Chads to fornicate in the name of 'life'.

Delusional.

These are incredibly stupid bluepilled comments. The only thing banning abortion would do is increase the number of bastards who end up as welfare cases/wards of the state. Basically it will just end up making you pay for Chad's spawn.

Anti-Abortion movement are gigantic simps for Foids and think women who get abortion should never be prosecuted - you think they will favor banning fornication for instance? Zero Chance. If anything they will be on the frontlines fighting in favor for the rights of Foids and Chads to fornicate in the name of 'life'.
big cope, they'll ban abortion, gay marriage and the other shit soon enough. You are coping hard if you think otherwise

big cope, they'll ban abortion, gay marriage and the other shit soon enough. You are coping hard if you think otherwise
You are engaging in psychological projection. Plenty of Latin American countries have gay marriage despite banning abortion despite the Bible being pro-abortion and expliclity anti-sodomy which tells you their moral system isn't even christian.

What do you think about Egyptians praising the Jewish God who murdered Ancient Egyptian first-borns? The same Jewish God also murdered David's bastard with Bathsheba for being a blight on his legacy. Numbers in the Bible also suggests that women who are pregnant with fetuses of questionable paternity should be given poison water and have miscarriages.

Probably never going to happen. They will eventually re-overturn roe v wade and then the conservatives will re-re-overturn it and so on and so forth it will go, in ring for all eternity. For some reason, the women consider free and unlimited no-question-asked abortions to be their raison d'etre in life. Pretty satanic, if you think about it.

Suifuel for noodlewhores. Noodlewhores want the right to abort ERs.

LOL dont think you could Salt a Roastie any better than this

S
What do you think about Egyptians praising the Jewish God who murdered Ancient Egyptian first-borns? The same Jewish God also murdered David's bastard with Bathsheba for being a blight on his legacy. Numbers in the Bible also suggests that women who are pregnant with fetuses of questionable paternity should be given poison water and have miscarriages.
Shut up Goyim

S

Shut up Goyim
His people are your goyim. They were condemned by your God yet they worship him anyway. Very Sad Actually.

Anyway - the Oral Torah is quite clear on Ensoulment and at what point a fetus can be classified as a human and it isn't conception.

USA pushing back on the globohomos and feminists would be the greatest cultural victory of modern times.:feelzez:
This is just the beginning. We need to see how this plays out, before the pushback hits other areas of wokeism.

wow.the will of god being done for once.crazy.though admiteddly all this means is that foids will have to make a short trip to another state,if they want to abort,but those without resources and teens will have a much harder time to abort.this is amazing

Last edited:
soys triggered

VPMCUV5
FRiIy2Q

I’m for banning it because it stops women from having a choice :feelsjuice: the seethe is great
despite banning abortion despite the Bible being pro-abortion
where is the pro abortion passage in the bible :waitwhat:

I’m for banning it because it stops women from having a choice :feelsjuice: the seethe is great

where is the pro abortion passage in the bible :waitwhat:
The Poison Water allegory in Numbers where it suggests a whore with a fetus of uncertain paternity should be given the poison water (Abortifacient).

Can't they just get an abortion in another country like women do in other places? If there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited:
Can't they just get an abortion in another country like women do in other places? If there's a will, there's a way.
They won't need to. Entrepreneurial doctors will be offering their services off the books.

I´m happy about this just bc i want to own both the libs and the foids.

Hopefully they´re going to do the so-called "sex strike" lol, as if we cared.

LOL dont think you could Salt a Roastie any better than this
Salted Roasties. Sounds like a snack you'd buy at a corner store. "Gimme a pack of Marlboros and this.. uh.. wtf is this, salted roasties? These any good?"

I mean pissing off fefails is great and all but now there's going to be a massive uptick in nigger spawn that should have been aborted.:fuk:

Only good thing about planned parenthood is that it kept the coon population in check(as was intended)

Abortion isn't illegal per se, it's just that the states can now make their own laws concerning abortion. In liberal states like California and New York and Hawaii, abortion will certainly be legal, in conservative states like Texas, Florida and Wyoming, it will likely be illegal.

Best part is they can’t do nothing Supreme Court justices serve for life

I’m all for this causing butthurt in the woketards but this could ultimately prove disasterous in the long run at least where it concerns blacks breeding.

Hopefully the kikes will agitate and make a case that niggers uniquely deserve abortion rights because of historical racism.

Please get on this ASAP @faded and myself and @Master will declare you the new god emperor of incels.is when and after such a noble bill is passed.

WE NEED TO ENABLE BLACK WOMEN TO BECOME CRIME FIGHTERS AGAIN GENTLEMEN!

And what better way is there to do that then allow them to abort their black babies? :society:

THE ONLY KIND OF ABORTION THAT SHOULD BE LEGAL IS ABORTION BASEBALL

@Lv99_BixNood

Based
Now we need to work on removing no-fault divorce and female custody rights
Long ways to go yet but this is a good start

Based
Now we need to work on removing no-fault divorce and female custody rights
Long ways to go yet but this is a good start
and the 19th amendment for good measure:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2