Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Robots are replacing many jobs. Workers at my dads factory are slowly seeing robots take their jobs 1 by 1 + my rich dad wont give me a loan for LL

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Robots are replacing many jobs. Workers at my dads factory are slowly seeing robots take their jobs 1 by 1

My dad owns some shitty factory with a bunch of employees. about 40 machines that need constant manning

They bought an AI robot to put parts into the machine. took 1 month to train it now they can just watch the robot do its job from the CCTV on their phone

then they bought another one, took 1 week to train it

then another 1 and took a day to train it. so now there's 3 robots

and he was saying all the employees are worried they're just gonna keep getting more and more until the robots are doing everything and they have no need for employees anymore

imagine how brutal that would be

slowly seeing urself get cucked by fucking robots right infront of ur eyes

also reminder this dickhead pussyhole dad still wont give me a loan for LL at 5'4 despite clearly making a lot of money

isnt the whole point of having money to give urself and ur family a good life? so no one has to go through immense suffering?

and wasnt that the point of my mom marrying this genetic failure dad, so he spends his resources to give me a chance of a good life

Last edited:
Mogs me at your dad having a factory

npcs right now:
Science

My IRL name is Ned Ludd.

Join me and my sandy oil boys...