Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Robot Waifu vs $100 Million vs Chadification.

see title

• Robot Waifu

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • $100 Mil

• Chadification

• Total voters
SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
A mystical spirit visits you and informs you that because you have been an incel with bad luck for so long, it is willing to give you a choice between three brilliant gifts.

The first is a robot waifu- one of a first of a kind advanced robot that is available only to the elite in society. She has perfectly simulated intelligence and is 100% loyal. She simulates affection 100% realistically and is able to perform any household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, even DIY. Ofc she is also fully functional for sex. You can also customize her initially to your heart's desire- she can be 100% realistic looking, cyborg looking, anime style, big tits, small tits, fully grown, loli- whatever. You can also customize her personality to whatever you want. The only thing that will remind you she is a robot (other than being unrealistic if you choose that) is that she has no bodily functions. She produces no saliva, she doesn't eat or shit etc. She will also require 7 hours of charging per day but can remain active while charging so long as she is on the lead, so you can cuddle in bed while she charges (or more).
0c7

The second option is $100 million. Simple as that. Tax free and straight into your bank account, or cold hard cash, whatever you choose. You can be king of the NEETs or go on to start a company and try and make even more, do as you like, it's your money.
Case of money

Third option is chadification. DNA altering has allowed scientists to modify you to peak human condition. You will be made taller to stand well over 6 feet, your face will be sculpted into that of a perfect chad with customization for how you want to look, you can even pick what race you want to become. You will have perfect hair. You will gain the genetics for peak bodily condition, becoming muscled and lean with no effort whatsoever, and extremely strong. Not only this, but your IQ will be raised to 99.9th percentile- you will be able to master anything you put your mind too, any academic subject, any instrument, any sport, anything you could possibly want to get good at will come to you easily. Mentally you will become chad too, autism, anxiety, ADHD will all be removed and you will become much less inhibited.
Perfect face 36

With $100M I can ensure that WW3 happens.

Very interesting thread, im thorn between robo waifu and money, but i would choose the waifu. Option 3 is probably the best since as hyper smart chad finding girls and earning money would be a childs play, also not having mental illnesses would be a great thing.

Waifubot NOW

Call me stupid for not taking the 100mil but...

From how you lay out the robot waifu, it's literally a robot that you can make look identical to your dream foid and is indistinguishable from a real human, acts identical to a person except you control it's boundaries, and the only downside is it needs charging.

I'd take that.

100M so I could afford a farmhouse farr from civilisation that is 100% sustainable

chadification sounds temping because you can exploit your looks and IQ to get the 100 million easily. Like if you were those 10/10 chads you could easily get some JB. But the waifu bot sounds nice too.

100M easy. Then I buy myself a couple of luxury apartments in capital cities, rent them to rich international students and executives and keep generating money forever :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: I would even pay an agency so they do all the job for me.

fucking anime niggers

What about a 4th option:

- Normification, forget the blackpill, have an average looking wife, average job, live in the surburbs, have lots of friends, and everyone likes you

I'd take that over any of the other ones.

100 million any day. Money over bitches chico

Normification, forget the blackpill, have an average looking wife, average job, live in the surburbs, have lots of friends, and everyone likes you
The problem is that the normie's wife will cheat, he will lose his job, default on the mortgage, and the friends will disappear

Waifubot all day every day, that's all I would need

Money is just a cope, all it does is allow you to buy slightly more pleasurable copes

Waifubot, easily. With money you'll lose it eventually or get robbed, people are more observant than you think. Being chad at this point of social isolation would be almost useless, and i wasted my best years so whatever.

It's an easy choice

What about a 4th option:

- Normification, forget the blackpill, have an average looking wife, average job, live in the surburbs, have lots of friends, and everyone likes you

I'd take that over any of the other ones.
Essentially a time reset and being born with the destiny of a normie? Interesting. Shows a lot when us incels would rather start again with a better hand rather than be instantly converted into a chad. Although I might at that the chad option would basically remove a lot of negative mental stuff but not your memories of being an incel. So yeah, I get your fourth option.

Is this even a debate? Chadification ofc. I can get over 100M by simply modeling for the camera, and whats a robot gonna do when you can get anyone's wife or daughter

A mystical spirit visits you and informs you that because you have been an incel with bad luck for so long, it is willing to give you a choice between three brilliant gifts.

The first is a robot waifu- one of a first of a kind advanced robot that is available only to the elite in society. She has perfectly simulated intelligence and is 100% loyal. She simulates affection 100% realistically and is able to perform any household tasks such as cleaning, cooking, even DIY. Ofc she is also fully functional for sex. You can also customize her initially to your heart's desire- she can be 100% realistic looking, cyborg looking, anime style, big tits, small tits, fully grown, loli- whatever. You can also customize her personality to whatever you want. The only thing that will remind you she is a robot (other than being unrealistic if you choose that) is that she has no bodily functions. She produces no saliva, she doesn't eat or shit etc. She will also require 7 hours of charging per day but can remain active while charging so long as she is on the lead, so you can cuddle in bed while she charges (or more).
View attachment 717142
The second option is $100 million. Simple as that. Tax free and straight into your bank account, or cold hard cash, whatever you choose. You can be king of the NEETs or go on to start a company and try and make even more, do as you like, it's your money.
View attachment 717143
Third option is chadification. DNA altering has allowed scientists to modify you to peak human condition. You will be made taller to stand well over 6 feet, your face will be sculpted into that of a perfect chad with customization for how you want to look, you can even pick what race you want to become. You will have perfect hair. You will gain the genetics for peak bodily condition, becoming muscled and lean with no effort whatsoever, and extremely strong. Not only this, but your IQ will be raised to 99.9th percentile- you will be able to master anything you put your mind too, any academic subject, any instrument, any sport, anything you could possibly want to get good at will come to you easily. Mentally you will become chad too, autism, anxiety, ADHD will all be removed and you will become much less inhibited.
View attachment 717144
I was gonna do number 2. But number 3 mogs given that I have health problems and my family has Subhuman DNA. I might as well upgrade the DNA and truly get to live a life as a peak being

Is this even a debate? Chadification ofc. I can get over 100M by simply modeling for the camera, and whats a robot gonna do when you can get anyone's wife or daughter
yup if you get 99.99% athletic abilities + IQ. you could definitely sports maxx and become the next Ronaldo or Messi.