Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roblox is humankind's gamechanger. By 2030 and onwards, half of your time will be spent on a Roblox virtual world.

Just hop on and play. They have a mobile app too if you want to play on your phone. Really good game site. It has a variety of fun games.
Ok I will try it. Thanks!

Robloxcels are coping,roblox had its golden age at 2015-2018,then slowly declined and it's been dead since 2020. Don't really log on anymore but I've heard only 2-3 good new games come out every year

Ok I will try it. Thanks!
You can also bully kids and ruin their experience by pissing them off but they're usually too low iq to understand anything these days

Over for actual videogames

OIP 36 kindlephoto 30192411

Not a single second. In Roblox or this video.

View attachment 805275

View attachment 805274

You might think this is some weird cope, but this is far from science fiction. In fact, it's where humankind is heading: Roblox will take over your daily life, for the betterment of everyone's entertainment needs.

You don't need to be neurotypical: you will obtain a game-mandated girlfriend in a Roblox powered virtual world. No need to go out and waste your precious free time for getting rejected left and right.

You don't have to attend a 4-year college degree just to get your resumé rejected left and right (see the pattern?) by greedy companies. Roblox is here for you, and your contribution to the Roblox utopia will be rewarded.

Will you reject the future? I won't.

This is what LLMs (AI) think about my prediction:
I never played it and I never will.