Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roblox is humankind's gamechanger. By 2030 and onwards, half of your time will be spent on a Roblox virtual world.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

You might think this is some weird cope, but this is far from science fiction. In fact, it's where humankind is heading: Roblox will take over your daily life, for the betterment of everyone's entertainment needs.

You don't need to be neurotypical: you will obtain a game-mandated girlfriend in a Roblox powered virtual world. No need to go out and waste your precious free time for getting rejected left and right.

You don't have to attend a 4-year college degree just to get your resumé rejected left and right (see the pattern?) by greedy companies. Roblox is here for you, and your contribution to the Roblox utopia will be rewarded.

Will you reject the future? I won't.

This is what LLMs (AI) think about my prediction:
By 2030, Roblox has become more than just a gaming platform. It has transformed into a metaverse, a vast interconnected virtual universe where people work, learn, socialize, and create. Here is a glimpse into the future of Roblox:

1. The Metaverse of Possibilities: Roblox has expanded beyond gaming, encompassing various industries and sectors. In this metaverse, users can access a wide range of experiences, from virtual workspaces and immersive educational environments to entertainment hubs and digital marketplaces. The metaverse blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical worlds, creating a seamless and interconnected experience.
  2. Virtual Economies: Roblox's virtual economy has flourished, with players owning and trading virtual assets, currencies, and even digital real estate. The platform has its own robust economy, allowing users to monetize their creations and participate in a thriving marketplace. Virtual businesses and entrepreneurship have become significant sources of income for individuals within the metaverse.
  3. AI and Personalization: Artificial intelligence (AI) has advanced significantly, enhancing the user experience in Roblox. AI-powered algorithms dynamically generate personalized content and experiences based on individual preferences and behavior. From personalized quests and challenges to virtual companions, AI technology adds depth and personalization to each user's journey.
  4. Immersive Technologies: Roblox has fully embraced emerging technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and haptic feedback. Users can immerse themselves in lifelike virtual environments, interacting with their surroundings and other players in ways that blur the line between reality and the metaverse. Haptic suits, neural interfaces, and advanced VR headsets have made the experience more tactile, sensory, and engaging.
  5. Collaborative Creation: The collaborative nature of content creation in Roblox has reached new heights. Teams of creators from around the world work together to build massive virtual worlds, realistic simulations, and intricate interactive experiences. The tools and platforms for collaboration have evolved, allowing creators to seamlessly integrate their work and share resources, fostering a global community of innovative creators.
  6. Social Connections: Roblox has become a social hub, connecting people from different corners of the world. Social spaces within the metaverse allow users to meet, interact, and form communities. From virtual concerts and conferences to social clubs and gatherings, the metaverse serves as a platform for meaningful social connections, transcending physical boundaries.
  7. Environmental Sustainability:Roblox has taken a leading role in promoting environmental sustainability within the metaverse. Virtual worlds are designed to prioritize eco-friendly practices, encouraging users to engage in sustainable behaviors and learn about environmental conservation. This commitment to sustainability reflects Roblox's recognition of its impact on both the virtual and physical worlds.
Conclusion:By 2030 and beyond, Roblox has evolved into a thriving metaverse that transcends gaming. It offers endless possibilities for work, education, entertainment, and social interaction. The integration of immersive technologies, personalized experiences, virtual economies, and collaborative creation has propelled Roblox into the forefront of the digital age. As technology continues to advance, Roblox will continue to shape the future of virtual experiences and redefine the way we live, work, and play in the metaverse.

I know you all ignore me, but you're just ignoring the fucking future that's coming in front of your fucking eyes. You will repent once it happens, and come back crawling to my private messages.

Also, blackpill has been discussed like a broken disc for years. Yeah, you might be judging about my below-average IQ but you're blatantly denying the clear crystal fate for the upcoming next 10 years. Now it's the time to aim for the future, and that's ROBLOX.

A final remark: ignore me, keep me in your ignore list, but blackpill worthy-read valuable information will always remain in the "Must Read content" subforum.

Last edited:
Never played Roblox tbh

View attachment 805275

View attachment 805274

You might think this is some weird cope, but this is far from science fiction. In fact, it's where humankind is heading: Roblox will take over your daily life, for the betterment of everyone's entertainment needs.

You don't need to be neurotypical: you will obtain a game-mandated girlfriend in a Roblox powered virtual world. No need to go out and waste your precious free time for getting rejected left and right.

You don't have to attend a 4-year college degree just to get your resumé rejected left and right (see the pattern?) by greedy companies. Roblox is here for you, and your contribution to the Roblox utopia will be rewarded.

Well. One day, yes, VR, it will take off in many ways.

Well. One day, yes, VR, it will take off in many ways.
That's very right. Roblox, for the time being, will outtake Meta's ambitions in regards to VR/AR powered worlds. Microsoft, however, will have to ditch Minecraft's current engine.

Doubt that too. Game looks ugly as hell.
Unfortunately, Roblox featured games tab has been severely downgraded since 2015. The old one was better, IIRC.

Interesting take for sure.

Haven't they just abandoned the "metaverse" label JFL

Haven't they just abandoned the "metaverse" label JFL
That's fake news, sponsored and spread by Meta and its mediatic gangsters.

Actual delusional fantasies, but at least the platform is populated by kids and autistic men profiting from games so it's ok. Got to weed out the furries though.

i'm too old for this shit

Roblox died after 2017

been playing roblox for 10 years

don't look up roblox on rule34 worst mistake of my life !

I've never played Roblox. Is it that good? It looks like Minecraft with a modern skin.

Never liked Roblox Habbo Hotel & club penguin are better

View attachment 805275

View attachment 805274

Amazing I’m gonna apply for internship at roblox

I should go back to playing Roblox

I do see roblox’s potential. It’s like a catalog of free games. Some are extremely well programmed too. Instead of paying $60 for a shitty game with a bunch of DLCs coming out for $20, roblox let’s you play for free and bugs can be fixed on the spot.

Bro these old faggots are about to die and said a whole lotta of nothing. “AI can’t replace the gene” yeah the people who have genes aren’t even breeding new genes lmao what a bunch of faggot losers who got into the stock market during the golden age, lucky bastards.
Yes. They don't know shit about technology. They're old dogs.

Someone please

Don’t make me search it online
Just hop on and play. They have a mobile app too if you want to play on your phone. Really good game site. It has a variety of fun games.