Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Roberto Carlos was actually a real superhuman. First superhuman edition.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
This guy was the epitome of what a superhuman football player is. Everyone in the entirety of the planet was in complete disbelief of his unhuman kicks, especially the goals from 0 degree angle. Physicists actually use some of his plays to teach students about the Magnus Effect. He literally kill someone if he kicked a ball directly into them. If there were more players like him around today, I would still be watching football matches like I used to when I was a kid. Brazil is just a country but the entire world of football players had this guy as a literal hero in the fields and a figure to be feared if he ever got to the ball, because shit would definitely GO DOWN.

Braziliancels, wtf happened to your country? Why can't we see players like him being revealed anymore? You had so many unbelieable talents like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho, Kaka, Taffarel, Garrincha, and of course Roberto, and now you don't have guys like this anymore. Never liked Neymar, I always saw him as a joke, anyone barely touches him and he will roll for 100 meters non-stop screaming in pain and 2 seconds later he will be back up. There was only 1 legit play where I saw he actually got seriously hurt. Your footballs players were symbols and heroes in the whole planet, now your players are barely noticed. Whenever Brazil was playing a match, my whole family, all my friends and their parents and I would go out of our way to watch your fucking unstoppable team playing. Whenever my bunch of childhood friends was playing football and someone had to do a free kick, they would think they were Roberto Carlos. Fuck dude, those were the days.

Anyway, today I got a kick of nostalgia from the old times watching football and watched some of his legendary plays. It was pure glory.

I really like this one because it perfectly shows the unhuman strength and precision he had. I bet his teammates were thinking "bro are you fucking kidding me that you are really gonna try this?"
The goalkeeper (Barthez) must be asking wtf just happened there to this day. Dude broke all laws oh physics in his career. If I was one of the French players I would kindly ask to get the fuck out of that wall so I would not be killed.

I love your commentators, by the way, they really show a lot of passion and emotion.

Excluding Ronaldinho because he's talked about all the time (my favourite player too)
Of the rest of 90s 00s Brazil my favourite player was Romario, I felt like he brutalized anyone I saw him come up against in any competition, he didn't give a fuck about being popular and openly hated opposition fans. The guy barely trained but played for over 20 years.
I like football and don't care if it's normie. Football is a fantastic time sink and distraction, most other sports are a waste
I kind of like neymar ngl there are just no flair players left in the world. He's just a massive pussy on and off the pitch
Used to watch it a lot, but I lost all my taste for everything. Still, I insisted in watching all the matches of the 2014 and 2018 world cups. 7x1 was one of the brutallest things I have ever witness in sports history, and then South Korea eliminating Germany from the world cup of 2018 was priceless. Germans were infinitely furious all over social media, they were REALLY FUCKING MAD at that. It was hilarious because of just how mad they were, shit was unreal and and comedy gold. Some of them were throwing their flags and shirts in the trash. JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy was the epitome of what a superhuman football player is. Everyone in the entirety of the planet was in complete disbelief of his unhuman kicks, especially the goals from 0 degree angle. Physicists actually use some of his plays to teach students about the Magnus Effect. He literally kill someone if he kicked a ball directly into them. If there were more players like him around today, I would still be watching football matches like I used to when I was a kid. Brazil is just a country but the entire world of football players had this guy as a literal hero in the fields and a figure to be feared if he ever got to the ball, because shit would definitely GO DOWN.

Braziliancels, wtf happened to your country? Why can't we see players like him being revealed anymore? You had so many unbelieable talents like Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaucho, Kaka, Taffarel, Garrincha, and of course Roberto, and now you don't have guys like this anymore. Never liked Neymar, I always saw him as a joke, anyone barely touches him and he will roll for 100 meters non-stop screaming in pain and 2 seconds later he will be back up. There was only 1 legit play where I saw he actually got seriously hurt. Your footballs players were symbols and heroes in the whole planet, now your players are barely noticed. Whenever Brazil was playing a match, my whole family, all my friends and their parents and I would go out of our way to watch your fucking unstoppable team playing. Whenever my bunch of childhood friends was playing football and someone had to do a free kick, they would think they were Roberto Carlos. Fuck dude, those were the days.

Anyway, today I got a kick of nostalgia from the old times watching football and watched some of his legendary plays. It was pure glory.

I really like this one because it perfectly shows the unhuman strength and precision he had. I bet his teammates were thinking "bro are you fucking kidding me that you are really gonna try this?"
The goalkeeper (Barthez) must be asking wtf just happened there to this day. Dude broke all laws oh physics in his career. If I was one of the French players I would kindly ask to get the fuck out of that wall so I would not be killed.

I love your commentators, by the way, they really show a lot of passion and emotion.

If Roberto was a superhuman, Robert Garnica and Genesis Sabino Garnica were the opposite.

I wonder if there's some guy in Brazil with a killer left foot who knocks people out and robs them using soccer balls instead of weapons.

I wonder if there's some guy in Brazil with a killer left foot who knocks people out and robs them using soccer balls instead of weapons.
Probably

If Roberto was a superhuman, Robert Garnica and Genesis Sabino Garnica were the opposite.
TeeHee jewish american princess. She is not princess in her own home starving to death in cuckzuela.
If it was Roberto Calor he would probably kill anyone while just trying to knock them out to rob them.

Excluding Ronaldinho because he's talked about all the time
Of the rest of 90s 00s Brazil my favourite player was Romario, I felt like he brutalized anyone I saw him come up against in any competition, he didn't give a fuck about being popular and openly hated opposition fans. The guy barely trained but played for over 20 years.
I like football and don't care if it's normie. Football is a fantastic time sink and distraction, most other sports are a waste
I kind of like neymar ngl there are just no flair players left in the world. He's just a massive pussy on and off the pitch

Roberto Carlos was a beast, i remember watching his games in Real Madrid when i was a kid, free kicks was like penalties for him. Also Beckham had laser precision shots, Sinisa Mihajlovic was my favorite football player, he had the perfect ratio of strength/precision in free kicks.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVp4BT48DQ

He was

he was fucking amazing in fb, man I fucking loved football at that era, Turkish football was superb

Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Romario, Cafu, Gilberto Silva, Kleber, Juninho, Adriano, Robinho, Luis Fabiano, Kaka, Hulk, Pato, Lucio, Marcelo

Now Brazil has fucking Neymar.

What the fuck happened Brazil?

Roberto Carlos, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Romario, Cafu, Gilberto Silva, Kleber, Juninho, Adriano, Robinho, Luis Fabiano, Kaka, Hulk, Pato, Lucio, Marcelo

Now Brazil has fucking Neymar.

What the fuck happened Brazil?
Overrun by soyboys. :soy:

Unpopular opinion but I think Marcelo was better than Carlos