Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "robbery was scuppered because the 66-year-old gang member was having incontinence issues and needed an operation on his prostate"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
A gang of six alleged robbers in their 60s and 70s known in Rome’s criminal underworld for their tenacity in carrying out a series of armed burglaries at post offices in the city have been arrested by police in Italy.

The gang’s leaders were 70-year-old Italo De Witt, nicknamed “the German”, who became renowned in the mid-1990s after a sophisticated heist of a bank near the Spanish Steps, and a 75-year-old who played the role of lookout.
This is the irl equivalent of when you and your homies complete all of the side quests and go back and beat the first boss's ass for the hell of it

Last edited:
Italian criminals that old are supposed to be drinking anisette and negotiating no-show jobs at the Esplanade. I see myself in those guys. Very old, but nothing to show for your years. Still living like a kid.

This is the irl equivalent of when you and your homies complete all of the side quests and go back and beat the first boss's ass for the hell of it
what homies ?

1466366209-risitas24.png

Most people on here don't have homies, thats why i said that
I know. I have literally zero friends, but I said it for the sake of the joke. Over for jestercels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back