Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ROASTOID WHORES WERE LAUGHING AT ME ON THE BUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was on my way to the gym, feeling good and high T and ready for a heavy gymcelling session.
In front of me were two pretty roastoids (i'd personally rate them 7/10).
One of them turned around for a second and looked at me but I don't think that was her intention at first. When she did that, she quickly turned back around and then a few seconds later she definitely looked at me for a second. She then turned back around and whispered something to her friend and as I thought would happen, 5 seconds later her friend turned around and looked at me. THEN THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING! I looked behind me but there was no one else there.

I started sweating like a pig and got off like 3 stops before my gym. I got to the gym but by then I was so demoralized that I didn't even go. Decided to bloatmaxx and got KFC instead. It's like all my motivation was suddenly drained.
What the fuck did I do to them???? I was LITERALLY just sitting there minding my own fucking business and then these fucking stupid worthless whores started laughing at me. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I won't let them ruin my gains, however, so i'll spend some time recovering and will go to the gym later today.
Fuck you whores. Fuck all of you.

I need to get a car. Fuck public transport.
Allah

Last edited:
Should've went up to them and hit on them to ruin their day

I got laughed at in public a few times by compelte strangers. Suicide and ragefuel for sure.:reeeeee:

Such little things can destroy your day as an Incel unfortunately

I was on my way to the gym, feeling good and high T and ready for a heavy gymcelling session.
One of them turned around for a second and looked at me but I don't think that was her intention at first. When she did that, she quickly turned back around and then a few seconds later she definitely looked at me for a second. She then turned back around and whispered something to her friend and as I thought would happen, 5 seconds later her friend turned around and looked at me. THEN THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING! I looked behind me but there was no one else there.

I started sweating like a pig and got off like 3 stops before my gym. I got to the gym but by then I was so demoralized that I didn't even go. Decided to bloatmaxx and got KFC instead. It's like all my motivation was suddenly drained.
What the fuck did I do to them???? I was LITERALLY just sitting there minding my own fucking business and then these fucking stupid worthless whores started laughing at me. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I won't let them ruin my gains, however, so i'll spend some time recovering and will go to the gym later today.

View attachment 625194
You see how fragile you are , and you hope to reach NT level ?

Just 2 bitch laughing is all it took to rob you of your motivation and plan for the day

Just 2 bitch laughing is all it took to rob you of your motivation and plan for the day
Why are you ripping on him? :dafuckfeels: That's just cold.

I need more positive reinforcement.

They like to mock uglycels and shortcels.

I need more positive reinforcement.
I already told you
You will not have it , you need to toughen your mind cuz nobody will give it to you

It’s you and your grind

You had a chance OP. Girls who laugh or smile at you want you to approach. She even looked back twice. You could've said "hey what's up, how are you ? Let me get your snap or insta"

You had a chance OP. Girls who laugh or smile at you want you to approach. She even looked back twice. You could've said "hey what's up, how are you ? Let me get your snap or insta"
Nah, foids approach you if they like you. Those roastoids seemed malicious. And i’m never going to approch a foid, ever. I’m not a simp.

why tf laughing foids demoralized you bro ? i would became more angry and use it as a boost in my back day :feelsaww:

Nah, foids approach you if they like you. Those roastoids seemed malicious. And i’m never going to approch a foid, ever. I’m not a simp.
You miss every shot you don't take :what:

Fakecel if you have chadsnap or normiegram

View attachment 625194
Should've interrogated the hell out of them. "What the fuck is so funny about me?"

Based on the informations we have about you, their laugher wasn’t negative.

Foid noticing you : brag thread:feelsohh::feelsohgod: