Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ROASTOID WHORES WERE LAUGHING AT ME ON THE BUS

Moeggels

Moeggels

Last chance to look at me, Hector
★★★★★
66d 14h 19m
I was on my way to the gym, feeling good and high T and ready for a heavy gymcelling session.
In front of me were two pretty roastoids (i'd personally rate them 7/10).
One of them turned around for a second and looked at me but I don't think that was her intention at first. When she did that, she quickly turned back around and then a few seconds later she definitely looked at me for a second. She then turned back around and whispered something to her friend and as I thought would happen, 5 seconds later her friend turned around and looked at me. THEN THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING! I looked behind me but there was no one else there.

I started sweating like a pig and got off like 3 stops before my gym. I got to the gym but by then I was so demoralized that I didn't even go. Decided to bloatmaxx and got KFC instead. It's like all my motivation was suddenly drained.
What the fuck did I do to them???? I was LITERALLY just sitting there minding my own fucking business and then these fucking stupid worthless whores started laughing at me. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I won't let them ruin my gains, however, so i'll spend some time recovering and will go to the gym later today.
Fuck you whores. Fuck all of you.

I need to get a car. Fuck public transport.
Allah

Last edited:
CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
★★
54d 9h 25m
FUCK YOU USELESS WHORES FOR MAKING FUN OF THE UNFORTUNATE (INCELS) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You should have went up to them, beat them up and start to rape all their holes :feelskek::feelskek: (in Destiny 2)

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
10d 21h 21m
Should've went up to them and hit on them to ruin their day

Broly

Broly

i do shit that these niggas just can’t do
★★★★★
205d 8h 17m
Yea I’ve had that experience sometimes where girls make strange faces at each other when they see me and burst out laughing while walking away.

It’s incredibly annoying.

I’ve also seen girls do this to other guys and say ew. Glad I haven’t been called ew or at least haven’t heard it. Will probably happen in (((college))) tho since foids will start to be more lower inhib and even more whore like.

HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Low IQ subhuman
★★★★★
72d 19h 8m
I got laughed at in public a few times by compelte strangers. Suicide and ragefuel for sure.:reeeeee:

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
87d 11h 58m
Such little things can destroy your day as an Incel unfortunately

A

a means to an end

Veteran
★★★★
20d 12h 40m
I was on my way to the gym, feeling good and high T and ready for a heavy gymcelling session.
One of them turned around for a second and looked at me but I don't think that was her intention at first. When she did that, she quickly turned back around and then a few seconds later she definitely looked at me for a second. She then turned back around and whispered something to her friend and as I thought would happen, 5 seconds later her friend turned around and looked at me. THEN THEY BOTH STARTED LAUGHING! I looked behind me but there was no one else there.

I started sweating like a pig and got off like 3 stops before my gym. I got to the gym but by then I was so demoralized that I didn't even go. Decided to bloatmaxx and got KFC instead. It's like all my motivation was suddenly drained.
What the fuck did I do to them???? I was LITERALLY just sitting there minding my own fucking business and then these fucking stupid worthless whores started laughing at me. WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!

I won't let them ruin my gains, however, so i'll spend some time recovering and will go to the gym later today.

View attachment 625194
You see how fragile you are , and you hope to reach NT level ?

Just 2 bitch laughing is all it took to rob you of your motivation and plan for the day

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
115d 18h 3m

Just 2 bitch laughing is all it took to rob you of your motivation and plan for the day
Why are you ripping on him? :dafuckfeels: That's just cold.

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★★★★
66d 14h 19m

I need more positive reinforcement.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
99d 16h 40m
They like to mock uglycels and shortcels.

A

a means to an end

Veteran
★★★★
20d 12h 40m
I need more positive reinforcement.
I already told you
You will not have it , you need to toughen your mind cuz nobody will give it to you

It’s you and your grind

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Recruit
★★★
5d 17h 59m
You had a chance OP. Girls who laugh or smile at you want you to approach. She even looked back twice. You could've said "hey what's up, how are you ? Let me get your snap or insta"

Moeggels

Moeggels

★★★★★
66d 14h 19m
You had a chance OP. Girls who laugh or smile at you want you to approach. She even looked back twice. You could've said "hey what's up, how are you ? Let me get your snap or insta"
Nah, foids approach you if they like you. Those roastoids seemed malicious. And i’m never going to approch a foid, ever. I’m not a simp.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

glowing harder than the sun
★★★★★
20d 11h 38m
why tf laughing foids demoralized you bro ? i would became more angry and use it as a boost in my back day :feelsaww:

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Recruit
★★★
5d 17h 59m
Nah, foids approach you if they like you. Those roastoids seemed malicious. And i’m never going to approch a foid, ever. I’m not a simp.
You miss every shot you don't take :what:

B

BarrelStuffer

Captain
★★
106d 11h 26m
Fakecel if you have chadsnap or normiegram

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
42d 14h 17m

View attachment 625194
Should've interrogated the hell out of them. "What the fuck is so funny about me?"

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★★★
36d 6h 14m
Based on the informations we have about you, their laugher wasn’t negative.

ezio6

ezio6

Incel grindset
★★★★★
8d 21h 17m
Foid noticing you : brag thread:feelsohh::feelsohgod: