Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roasties wants anal with chadfish + other shit GTFINH!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
This is the same whore from my previous thread. I feel she is onto me, cos she is talking about exchanging nudes and video chatting. She has agreed with everything I have said. My chadfish demanded anal, she said yes. I've gotten nudes in every position I asked for from her. But my snxp and other shit is playing up atm so I can't do the snapchat shit to put her mind at ease that I'm legit.
I feel it is too easy, I think she is a police trap. I'm going to just block her and move on.
Anyway, here are the messages. This is what chad can get from roasties.
Conclusions:
1. Roasties get wet just looking at chad's profile
2. Roasties offer every hole to get chad interested
3. Roasties dream about seeing chad nude

Screenshot 20191129 224253

Screenshot 20191129 230020

Screenshot 20191129 230027

Screenshot 20191129 230030

Screenshot 20191129 230627

@FrothySolutions this is the roastie from the misyognist chadfish experiment you asked me to do - the one with the "anal is first base, I'll fuck you raw, make you eat my cum, then kick you from my apartment" bio.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks have you experienced anything like this? How can I get out of this situation? Do you think blocking and leaving it at that is the best way, or just going along with it and stand her up?

Holy shit, this is some potent ropefuel. Kill me now.

Holy shit, this is some potent ropefuel. Kill me now.
what is more suifuel is this. I can treat bitches like shit and they keep coming back. For example, I stood up this whore twice in the space of a weekm and now she is messaging me again. I deleted her from my contact, so I didn't recognise the number. My chadfish has so many foids in his harem he does't know them by name.
Screenshot 20191129 232455

what is more suifuel is this. I can treat bitches like shit and they keep coming back. For example, I stood up this whore twice in the space of a weekm and now she is messaging me again. I deleted her from my contact, so I didn't recognise the number. My chadfish has so many foids in his harem he does't know them by name.
View attachment 173058
Jfl. Just have a nice personality bro, women love that!

Chad gets to fuck her in holes not even meant for fucking. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Those tight jeans, that posture that's basically presenting her ass... this is not a human being, this is a walking sex toy.

Those tight jeans, that posture that's basically presenting her ass... this is not a human being, this is a walking sex toy.
yeah i think its about that time :feelsohh:

What the fuck I just read? Most foids are against anal, damn when your Chad you have access to even the shit filled asshole of foids. Holy shit.

What the fuck I just read? Most foids are against anal, damn when your Chad you have access to even the shit filled asshole of foids. Holy shit.
They will be the most filthiest of humanity if it means keeping Chad.

JFL: “I’m trying to be more open to new experiences” - you’d think she was considering taking up mountain biking or going to art galleries, but she’s referring to being anally railed by Chad.

This world never ceases to amaze me.

When I initially texted her, I asked did she want to be my sex toy. She said yes.
screenshot_20191110-190819-png.167147

"I even dreamed of you now." Im trying to tell myself that she only said it to open up about wanting to have more pictures of you because shes suspicious, but I fear she actually was serious. Foids are so thirsty for chad even their subconsciousness gets infected and they DREAM about him although they only have third rate pictures they could get practically anywhere else.

Its so fucking over, I cant even compute, like I have trouble accepting this as reality, just so, so out of this world for me, holy fucking shit people actually live like this.

"I even dreamed of you now." Im trying to tell myself that she only said it to open up about wanting to have more pictures of you because shes suspicious, but I fear she actually was serious. Foids are so thirsty for chad even their subconsciousness gets infected and they DREAM about him although they only have third rate pictures they could get practically anywhere else.

Its so fucking over, I cant even compute, like I have trouble accepting this as reality, just so, so out of this world for me, holy fucking shit people actually live like this.
I think she was legit. I've had two foids claim to have dreamt about my chadfish. One wrote to me she was driving through the suburb where he supposedly lived and she was checking it out to see if it was family friendly. I asked why, and she admitted she was dreaming of a future with my chadfish lol. Another foid admitted to dreaming about getting married to my chadfish too.

Damn these foids are like starving dogs for chad, which model did you use for pics?

I think she was legit. I've had two foids claim to have dreamt about my chadfish. One wrote to me she was driving through the suburb where he supposedly lived and she was checking it out to see if it was family friendly. I asked why, and she admitted she was dreaming of a future with my chadfish lol. Another foid admitted to dreaming about getting married to my chadfish too.

Fuck I know now again why I will never chadfish, life on a silver platter for some, I have to work my ass off for grubs, everything outside makes me suicidal and for some people its cotton candy, just like that, no reason, just a fucking coin toss, a dice roll, cant even do that yourself, someone else does, and they rolled poorly.

Shouldnt have entered this thread, fucking suicidefuel, I cant take it anymore, fuck.

This is the same whore from my previous thread. I feel she is onto me, cos she is talking about exchanging nudes and video chatting. She has agreed with everything I have said. My chadfish demanded anal, she said yes. I've gotten nudes in every position I asked for from her. But my snxp and other shit is playing up atm so I can't do the snapchat shit to put her mind at ease that I'm legit.
I feel it is too easy, I think she is a police trap. I'm going to just block her and move on.
Anyway, here are the messages. This is what chad can get from roasties.
Conclusions:
1. Roasties get wet just looking at chad's profile
2. Roasties offer every hole to get chad interested
3. Roasties dream about seeing chad nude

View attachment 173050
View attachment 173051
View attachment 173052
View attachment 173053
View attachment 173055

@FrothySolutions this is the roastie from the misyognist chadfish experiment you asked me to do - the one with the "anal is first base, I'll fuck you raw, make you eat my cum, then kick you from my apartment" bio.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks have you experienced anything like this? How can I get out of this situation? Do you think blocking and leaving it at that is the best way, or just going along with it and stand her up?

I dont see the problem? Every whore acts like her and has dream about her chad.

Don’t block her keep asking for nudes lmao. If she asks for you just be like you need to get hard so she needs to send more

I hate her already
full

I probably shouldn't read this while I'm waiting for the train.

Share with us the nudes .

If you aint Chad, you aint shit.

Stupid fucking whores. You should definitely stand them up and tell them that you found someone more attractive and decided to cancel after they have been there for a while. Do it in the harshest way possible. It’s clearly your “personality” that is attracting them to you.

The whore refuses anal to all her cuck boyfriend but inmediately agrees with a Chad she just met.

I'm more interested in my recent request. I'm more interested in challenging the sexism inherent in Bumble.

It's amazing how good your personality is online talking to girls.