Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roasties Heightpocracy : How dare they judge men for their height?

I

incelemperor

Greycel
Roasties routinely disregard men under 6 feet tall; they even laugh at short men and put it in their dating profiles. Gisven that roasties think that men are subhuman scum if they are a centimeter under 6 inches, I was shocked to find that the average height of a roastie is only 5'4". This is a clear example of roastie heightpocracy; they demand that men have to be 6 foot tall when they are 6 inches shorter than the average men.

HOW DARE these roasties demand 6 foot tall men when they themselves don't even crack 5'5"? These roasties are blatant hypocrites. If we held roasties to their own standards, they would be marching in the streets and shouting "patriarchy!"

They claim it will look "less awkward" or some shit.

But no, it won't, those femorrhoids just want to fulfill their insatiable desire of a guy within their perfect, impossible-to-make body standards.

Roasties think that if they have standards, that's feminism, if guys have standards, that's patriarchy

incelemperor said:
HOW DARE these roasties demand 6 foot tall men when they themselves don't even crack 5'5"? 

Women being too tall makes them less attractive. Your comparison makes no sense.

it is like saying women should not like beards because they cannot grow beards.

incelemperor said:
Roasties think that if they have standards, that's feminism, if guys have standards, that's patriarchy

Roasties are all liars and hypocrites. Never believe anything it says

They don't look at their own height, that's not how it works. They like tall men because that's what they're biologically wired to do, their own height being irrelevant. Tall = strong = can protect them and their offspring from danger.

Where is your proof that women being too tall is unattractive? I would love to hall tall in my gene pool

incelemperor said:
Where is your proof that women being too tall is unattractive? I would love to hall tall in my gene pool

Just ask around. The point is that the comparison makes no sense whatsoever. Some features are for men, other are for women.

As above, would it make sense to say a woman cannot like beards because she cannot grow one. Or that a man cannot like big tits because his are small.

Bottom line: why the fuck should a woman need to be tall?

AngelOfDisease said:
Just ask around. The point is that the comparison makes no sense whatsoever. Some features are for men, other are for women.

As above, would it make sense to say a woman cannot like beards because she cannot grow one. Or that a man cannot like big tits because his are small.

Bottom line: why the fuck should a woman need to be tall?

So that she can produce tall offspring

https://youtu.be/c0fzdPdiutU

girls like tall guys, guys like short girls, but if you are considered a manlet, surely theres a womanlet for you? ive seen loads of >6ft guys get girls and been in decent relationships, height isnt the be all and end all for all woman, i assume, but it does matter for a lot of them, probably.

Man judges woman for something she CAN control (promiscuity, weight, etc) = "Omg you sexist pig!!"

Woman judges man for something he CAN'T control (Height, race, depression/anxiety) = "We're allowed to have standards!!!"

incelemperor said:
So that she can produce tall offspring

It is not in the male nature to go around picking women considering what the offspring will be like. Men evolved to be able to impregnate as many women as they can. They have the potential to impregnate multiple women a day.

No, not every human feature goes both ways. I have stated it above with examples. I will do it again: do you think men should have soft skin because they want their women to have the same?

You still have to be taller than her, even when she wears high heels, lol.

You guys are missing the main point of this.
They just hope that an average 6ft or more has a BIG DICK. That's all the height drama is for.

vancha5004 said:
They just hope that an average 6ft or more has a BIG DICK. That's all the height drama    is for.

Height =/= big dick. I am short but have a big dick. Too bad nobody will ever see it.

vancha5004 said:
They just hope that an average 6ft or more has a BIG DICK. That's all the height drama    is for.

You are making shit up. It is a whole different story.

Minjaze said:
Man judges woman for something she CAN control (promiscuity, weight, etc) = "Omg you sexist pig!!"

Woman judges man for something he CAN'T control (Height, race, depression/anxiety) = "We're allowed to have standards!!!"

Women always want to have their cake and eat it too. Just like how they want "equality" between men and women, but at the same time don't want to be drafted into the military. They are sociopathic hypocrites.