Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roasties gush over tallfag toddler

Toddlerpill is the pre blackpill which starts when you hit puberty

Toddlerpill is the pre blackpill which starts when you hit puberty
Doctors can predict your height as a toddler. If you're born tall there's a 99% chance you will be tall as an adult, no need to wait for puberty. Genes are everything :feelsrope:

Doctors can predict your height as a toddler. If you're born tall there's a 99% chance you will be tall as an adult, no need to wait for puberty. Genes are everything :feelsrope:
And if you are 4'11 curry by age 17. Your genes will ruin everything

I don’t know what’s worse, being 4’11 or a curry
Both are ropefuel if you are penis and testicles user. Everyone virtually everyone will make fun of you and think you are stupid and will try to kill you because of your looks for no absolute reason.

Either way, should not reproduce tbh
Truly a cruel and meaningless world. How the fuck was I born into this world. Their must've been a slip up when I was being born into my flesh body. My correct universe.... I was swapped dimensions at birth.

I was the shortest in length of all my siblings at birth. I am also the shortest now. It truly was over day 1.

Over for XY chromosome possessing homo sapiens whomst do not extend far enough vertically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back