Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roasties can't help bragging about their tallfag boyfriends even when they're dead

:feelsclown:

If you are a manlet or average height, go rope or go ER, cause there’s nothing for us in this world.

now he's 6 feet underground

What is the point in posting this? What was her objective? Just to brag? JFL

What a vapid cunt. What the fuck. Did she only like him because he was tall? I’m glad she’s miserable

That ending :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thank you for letting me be small and to lurk here.
"Oh thank you Mr. Tallman for existing and letting me serve you, if my small stature has been a bother to your greatness (literally) may I lighten your mood with a BJ please, daddy?"

She's just publicly announcing that she's looking for new TALL candidates to vet

Last edited:
Imagine if she had an Asian husband and he died.

She would just say my husband died. Putting Asian isn't a badge of honor and wouldn't get much people empathetic towards her for marrying a subhuman rice male.

Kinda wished it was something comical that had to do with his height before opening this thread. Like a blade flying through the air at 190cm sparing the shortcels and decapitating the tallfag.

Yes.

Also, JFL, every single sentence is potent suifuel, I dont even know what to focus on, but that ending is especially laughable. What a dumb bitch:feelshaha:

Good thing the tallfag died

boohoo my life will never be the same without you tall chad, I want my entrails churned by your monstrous dick boohoo im so miserable without your extra inches

just think about it for a minute, the amount of cringe.

she will be banging new Chad in a month

holy shit we live in a clownworld

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: How can someone be this shallow? “ uh my TALL YES VERY TALL husband died anyway I this I that ME ME ME ME ME ME ME TALL TALL TALL TALL TALL ME ME
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME” This has to be fake.

Last edited:
Fucking hell what was the point of her post?:feelskek: Just to fucking brag about her tallfag boyfriends height jfl who will live rent free in her head for years to come just because of his amazing personality of being tall. Him being 6’7 when she is a 5’3 midget was the only thing she loved about him, and now that she lost her tallfag she’ll have a harder time getting taller kids cuz of her litteral subhuman midget genes and she has no one to do with her weird height fetish now. Fuckin hell all because he is tall she wrote an entire post dedicated to his height because he died just because he is tall :feelskek: Notice how her reaction to his death is his height and not his person:feelskek:

Fucking hell what was the point of her post?:feelskek: Just to fucking brag about her tallfag boyfriends height jfl who will live rent free in her head for years to come just because of his amazing personality of being tall. Him being 6’7 when she is a 5’3 midget was the only thing she loved about him, and now that she lost her tallfag she’ll have a harder time getting taller kids cuz of her litteral subhuman midget genes and she has no one to do with her weird height fetish now. Fuckin hell all because he is tall she wrote an entire post dedicated to his height because he died just because he is tall :feelskek: Notice how her reaction to his death is his height and not his person:feelskek:
they can’t survive without some form of competition :feelsmage:

Also see how she calls him "Monster", women just love violence and anything even slightly related to dominance. No wonder they like niggers

Jesus Christ. "Monster"?

"Manzilla"?

Is this what being in a relationship is about? Take note how they never once said something about their personalities, they only reduce these tallfags to their heights.

I didn't think I could hate women even more than I did, but I get disproven every fucking day again.

Jesus Christ. "Monster"?
View attachment 508963
"Manzilla"?

Is this what being in a relationship is about? Take note how they never once said something about their personalities, they only reduce these tallfags to their heights.

I didn't think I could hate women even more than I did, but I get disproven every fucking day again.
It has come down to just raw monstrous mogging at this point in somedays even Chads will be coping with ugly foids and uggo ogre monsters will get all the foids:feelskek:

these foids make me feel short for being an inch below average.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: How can someone be this shallow? “ uh my TALL YES VERY TALL husband died anyway I this I that ME ME ME ME ME ME ME TALL TALL TALL TALL TALL ME ME
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

rest in piss bigger

I want some stories about tall husbands accidentally killing short wives

like they're doing some shit like lifting them high in the air to show off and the woman gets decapitated by a ceiling fan

like they're doing some shit like lifting them high in the air to show off and the woman gets decapitated by a ceiling fan
We can only hope :feelsLSD:

What the fuck? I thought all the bragging about their boyfriends being tall was just hyperbole and blown out of proportion, but I guess not.
Shameless whores, this is ridiculous.
"My boyfriend died, let me now tell you about how awesome him being tall was" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Good thing the tallfag died
Now HE will have to LOOK UP at ME, from his grave :feelskek:

probably died with a stoic expression andbecause his brain was in a dopamine flush that cant be bothered, it fits the shalowness of the world

Jesus Christ. "Monster"?
View attachment 508963
"Manzilla"?

Makes me wanna squish foids with tank treads
now her manzilla is lying in shallow grave

Jesus Christ. "Monster"?
View attachment 508963
"Manzilla"?

Lifefuel that a tallfag was maimed to death by Machines built by incels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
height differences make women horny.

JFL my dad is a dentist but he's like 5'6, I remember my 5'4 mother once telling my 6'1 brother she wishes my dad was as tall as him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. "Monster"?
View attachment 508963
"Manzilla"?

You should know by now only tall Chads have a good personality.

One less tall fag, one more miserable cunt.

Absolute win.

Cope but let's hope.