Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roasties agreeing that money gets more important as they age

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Rest assured, they still have sex with Chad on the side. But as roasties age, they get less picky about looks in their provider. They want him to be a responsible adult. Which means, he has saved up for their retirement and so forth.

Comment section.

Of course, as she's becoming uglier and uglier, and Chads no longer want her, so time to settle with high IQ normie moneymaker.

"preferences in men"

In men ? Men ? They don't want men, they want free money.

Of course, as she's becoming uglier and uglier, and Chads no longer want her, so time to settle with high IQ normie moneymaker.

anyone who betabux is not high IQ

Remember that they rate 80% of men as below average
0*aWz0dYzuUR7PO3dP.png

so women caring less about looks just means willing to give 7/10 guy a shot to provide for them. And even that won't last much longer given that women under 30 already out earn men under 30 and that women outnumber men at US colleges 2:3.
And another thing - they just admit what shallow whores they were when they're younger.

Last edited:
I fucking hate this world! Why do they get to look for everything in a man and we just have to sit and be selected. Why do they have all the power? When did men stop being able to select their own mates? Why is every young male poor now? What the fuck is going on!

Don't worry, you wont even be considered for selection.

I fucking hate this world! Why do they get to look for everything in a man and we just have to sit and be selected. Why do they have all the power? When did men stop being able to select their own mates? Why is every young male poor now? What the fuck is going on!

What a lovely reaction.

Affirmative action for women, men having less reason to contribute because of inceldom and marginalization, and less power for men overall means women just select men like candy flavors.

Since personality matters so much to them, does that mean most IT females are over 30? :feelstastyman:

I wish I was rich just to taunt them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back