Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie trait: loving incel entertainment but hating incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Think of all the quirky not like other girls teehee roasties who watch anime and play video games. Or all these cosplay thots who dress up as characters made by some bucktoothed ricecel while stroking his 2 inch dick. Meanwhile they regularly make fun of the very people who create the content they claim to love.

Normies have been literally stealing our humor since 2016. Simp was our fucking word. I was using it daily in mgtow communiities in 2014

Normies have been literally stealing our humor since 2016. Simp was our fucking word. I was using it daily in mgtow communiities in 2014
JFL at roasties who talk about their "simps," not realizing that it refers to them as "mediocre pussies."

Last edited:
They just need male attention

i dont know a single female that enjoys video games

I am not sure they actually enjoy it. A lot of cosplayers dont actually know much about the character or series. They only get into the hobby cause there is money to be made from simps.

Think of all the quirky not like other girls teehee roasties who watch anime and play video games. Or all these cosplay thots who dress up as characters made by some bucktoothed ricecel while stroking his 2 inch dick. Meanwhile they regularly make fun of the very people who create the content they claim to love.
Geek culture died with Iron Man 2008

They don't like those things in the same way that we do. When foids join male-centric hobbies, it's more of a ruse to increase their sexual demand where the supply is low.

Foids don't play video games because they enjoy them. They play them so that they can whore their bodies on streams, or to cosplay (also whore their bodies) in anime/video game conventions, and to self-insert themselves in every entertainment industry.