Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie stood up 3rd time. How does this happen???

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-

This was the third time, but I don't give a fuck cos I'm a blackpilled narcissistic cunt :feelskek:
Update. Here is proof she was there

She waited 48 minuted lol. My phone keeps ringing :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Shes probably getting banged by some Chad whos a 9/10 on the SM.

What’s that? Chadfishing?

assuming this is chadfish, good job wasting her time but sui fuel seeing that foid has no problem asking out chad, never in my life has a foid invited me to anything, fuck this world

The usual chadfishing. I would rope if I did it

She looks like a soyboy tranny

And then these whores will say "men are all shit. They will only use girls"

Would be pretty sad if he made up all those logs. Either way, we all know Chad and Chadlites are fucking these types of women on a daily basis. They would rather be used as a cum rag for Chad than have a LTR with her looksmatch.

Where do you get these women's Kik usernames from? I want to try this myself

Either way, we all know Chad and Chadlites are fucking these types of women on a daily basis. They would rather be used as a cum rag for Chad than have a LTR with her looksmatch.
Toilets have no loyalty, so this statement is accurate.

She's an ugly post wall single mother. Only thing she has going for her she isn't a landwhale
Fuck sake i thought single mothers wanted to settle down with a beta buxx but there just as bad now chasing chad dick

this sounds like good practice tbh, i don't know how to text women because i've never done it before in my entire life. brb chadfishing

If she message you, you have to insult her like "sorry you are out of my league".
But if she call to you and you don't respond she is not aware of a rejection but she will think that something bad happened to chad.

Where do you get these women's Kik usernames from? I want to try this myself
I matched on pof then moved to kik. Or texting or SC.
U don't get their usernames lol,, you message them on pof and move off there to other platforms
Yeah. And here we are with ne sticking by my accusation
you want me to PM you a screenshot of her PoF profile as well as her kik profile? THis aint no larp

You gotta really hammer home to them they're out of your league and you wanted a quick pump and dump. Really go for the gut pardner

im loling hard at the way u talked. good evening spectacular view HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back