Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie selling breast milk soap bars

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Milk

Numales will buy it

Brothers, sisters, don't bundirra Brothers, sisters, don't bundirra My friend, could we stand together? Look at us, we can't sniff forever Show me sister! Show me brother! Every stays strong for one another Come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah! Come on, come on... We call the leaders of Ngaanyatjarra Lands You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it stays Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains You say you're deadly Do you understand? You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it goes Don't be rama rama and sniff it up your nose! Don't be rama Don't be rama rama Don't be rama Don't be rama rama Don't be rama Don't be rama rama Don't be rama Love your friends and protect your family They are with you when you are lonely Dont bundirra, dont bundirra When you stop your brains will be clear Come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah! Come on, come on... We call the leaders of Ngaanyatjarra Lands You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it stays Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains You say you're deadly Do you understand? You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it goes Don't be rama rama and sniff it up your nose! You are deadly, you rama rama Gonna get caught like Bin Laden Osama Yeah i tell you Cause i care, tell you We call the leaders of Ngaanyatjarra Lands You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it stays Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains You say you're deadly Do you understand? You don't sniff petrol from a can You put your petrol in the car it goes Don't be rama rama and sniff it up your nose! Use your brains! Think about your culture No sniffing!

She should be nailed to a cross
full

I abhor these harlots and the cucks who buy this shit.

Women find so many ways of making money. There are times when I feel like pretending to be a woman on the internet to sell my own shit.

1$ for 10$?
sounds like you're getting scammed

This should be illegal.

She must be larping

yeah going to buy it.i already order from restaurants just because they have females preparing my food so this isn't a stretch.

Women find so many ways of making money. There are times when I feel like pretending to be a woman on the internet to sell my own shit.
No one will stop you lol

yeah going to buy it.i already order from restaurants just because they have females preparing my food so this isn't a stretch.
lmao

That’s disgusting...

This is the best ass washing soap evER!