Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roastie psychiatric nurses are actually quite kind to ugly men

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I've always been treated very kindly and sympathetically by female psychiatric nurses in my life. What about you?

They’re just virtue signaling.

They’re just virtue signaling.
Undoubtedly, but it doesn't matter.

I think it's in ugly men's best interests to disabilitymaxx. Being ugly won't get you any pity, but if you have a mental illness on top of it you truly ascend in the victimhood hierarchy.

Since when? @Grotesque has had an extremely high amount of abuse leveled at him by foid caretakers, for example.

Undoubtedly, but it doesn't matter.

I think it's in ugly men's best interests to disabilitymaxx. Being ugly won't get you any pity, but if you have a mental illness on top of it you truly ascend in the victimhood hierarchy.

Are you like the biggest coper on this forum or something? You want validation and kindness? Go ahead and become a leftist cuck and agree with femoids.

It's possible that they are not virtue signalling and are instead acting on their maternal instincts.

That being said, this is not ideal. If she feels sympathy for you and takes care of you, you are asexual to them.

Remember that being kind is different than understanding your situation, foid therapists for example, fail .miserably at doing that with male patients, which usually does them more bad than good.

JFL at modern western society.

Since when? @Grotesque has had an extremely high amount of abuse leveled at him by foid caretakers, for example.
That's because he's a crude Polack who can't keep his mouth shut and his pride down.

If you're mentally ill you need to humblemaxx / crazymaxx. Not spout the blackpill to people who couldn't care less.

There was one nurse who constantly made sexual suggestions to me ( she was way older than me at this time ) i was like 14 and she was like 26 or 27. She was definitely a pedocel, since i was looking at 14 like a10 or 11 year old child. Then there was one nurse who always looked at me and sat on my bed as i was heavily ill, but this was on the adult station. I cant decide in some cases if theyre just wanna protect me sinc ei look like a cute child or sexually into me.

They're literally paid to be nice to you lol.

There was one nurse who constantly made sexual suggestions to me ( she was way older than me at this time ) i was like 14 and she was like 26 or 27. She was definitely a pedocel, since i was looking at 14 like a10 or 11 year old child. Then there was one nurse who always looked at me and sat on my bed as i was heavily ill, but this was on the adult station. I cant decide in some cases if theyre just wanna protect me sinc ei look like a cute child or sexually into me.
Chad
Chad

an't keep his mouth shut and his pride down.

If you're mentally ill you need to humblemaxx / crazymaxx. Not spout the blackpill to people who couldn't care less.
He did crazymax though, did you see his vids? He even death threated her multiple times.

You were probably just misinterpreting niceness as IOI due to young age+lack of validation/experience

He did crazymax though, did you see his vids? He even death threated her multiple times.
By crazymaxx I don't mean becoming violent. Just displaying complete inability to function.

You were probably just misinterpreting niceness as IOI due to young age+lack of validation/experience

She openly said to me if we could both shower together one time. (In the first example) And a man was standing behind us. ( He had to repair something in the bathroom since something was defect)

That's because he's a crude Polack who can't keep his mouth shut and his pride down.

This is the exact problem (legit) autistic men have. They don't know any better due to the nature of their condition. It causes them great difficultly in connecting with people. And yet some geniuses here think autism doesn't cause inceldom.

She openly said to me if we could both shower together one time. (In the first example) And a man was standing behind us. ( He had to repair something in the bathroom since something was defect)
Thats actually potentially necessary depending on circumstances

This is the exact problem (legit) autistic men have. They don't know any better due to the nature of their condition. It causes them great difficultly in connecting with people. And yet some geniuses here think autism doesn't cause inceldom.
It's less autism than being fixated on the "objective truth" I think.

Human relationships are never about the truth; they are always necessarily hypocritical. Paleontologists think language evolved partly as a Machiavellian tool.

You need to adjust your language to your interlocutor, always. In front of a roastie therapist you need to do what is most likely to please her.

Theres a pretty bad stigma here surrounding mentalcels. Mentalcel is not volcel. People with autism cant get laid because of predetermined genetics that they are incapable of changing, which is similar to truecel scenario. Personally I empathize with mentalcels.

Outside of the clinic they wouldn't be nice to you.

Theres a pretty bad stigma here surrounding mentalcels. Mentalcel is not volcel. People with autism cant get laid because of predetermined genetics that they are incapable of changing, which is similar to truecel scenario. Personally I empathize with mentalcels.
I just found it so hilarious they despise "mentalcels" when they are always using "autist" or "too retarded to get laid" as an insult.

I just found it so hilarious they despise "mentalcels" when they are always using "autist" or "too retarded to get laid" as an insult.
"Just stop being autistic bro"

Nurses in general, when the time i was in hospital they were very nice to me the attractive ones and the not so attractive always asking me if i was ok or if I needed anything, but yes they are paid to be nice to you,it's a part of their job,probably wouldn't do much for you if you were lying dying out in the street

Psychiatric nurses were mostly very nice to me. The exception were the loud nigresses that everyone hates.

Counselors/social workers are an entirely different story.

This is probably due to the pay scale. Nurses make good money for the most part. Social workers and most counselors do not.

I've always been treated very kindly and sympathetically by female psychiatric nurses in my life. What about you?
Me too they even offer me left over pizza when I had some random virus which had mad balls all over my body

It's less autism than being fixated on the "objective truth" I think.
I knew I'd never get truth from anyone in the mental health field, especially a female.

I only cared, and still do, about dumping my balls in her.