Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie mistakes low T incel for tranny

Brutal. Also lol how is she walking on the eggshells with her grammar to suck up to the Reddit trannies, first "they" then skipping "his"

Imagine talking to your 8 yo kid about dicks and vaginas and people who dont feel like they are in their bodies.

Brutally over for the kids
Next day the roastlet will tell her she wants T shots for her birthday so she can grow a beard too :lul:

Disgusting! 8 year olds should be playing in the Sandbox not knowing about ugly unhappy trannies

this conversation definitely didn't happen, and if it did thats fucked up to tell your kids about tranny genitals

This happened to me before at a former job. Female new hire walked up to me and asked me what my pronouns were, at the time I didn’t know what she was talking about. Jfl in my head I’m picturing dating her in her head she thinks I’m some tranny. Brutal

This happened to me before at a former job. Female new hire walked up to me and asked me what my pronouns were, at the time I didn’t know what she was talking about. Jfl in my head I’m picturing dating her in her head she thinks I’m some tranny. Brutal
:fuk:

Imagine talking to your 8 yo kid about dicks and vaginas and people who dont feel like they are in their bodies.

Brutally over for the kids
This never happened, no 8 year old would say "If you think about it the old circus Freak Shows were pretty mean to people just for being a little different"

seems like a larp story tbh also a lot of troons are quite undistinguishable from real women since they have breasts and their faces are off.

a lot of troons are quite undistinguishable from real women
Totally
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fpfbpeukw90811.png&hash=40e5985873ff48a25aec3ee93b017ccd

weak cherry pick
Hai!!!!! : > : r/trans
I have not started hormones yet, do I pass? Mtf : r/trans
Stepping out of the closet (mtf), it's made me wonder - why don't boys wear  makeup if it makes them this pretty? : r/lgbt's made me wonder - why don't boys wear  makeup if it makes them this pretty? : r/lgbt

all these troons are from reddit and they don't look like men, jew pills are very effective
Maximum fraud, and you can still tell. That’s the real cherry-pick. The image you replied to is literally the IT meetup

weak cherry pick
Hai!!!!! : > : r/trans
I have not started hormones yet, do I pass? Mtf : r/trans
Stepping out of the closet (mtf), it's made me wonder - why don't boys wear  makeup if it makes them this pretty? : r/lgbt's made me wonder - why don't boys wear  makeup if it makes them this pretty? : r/lgbt

all these troons are from reddit and they don't look like men, jew pills are very effective
without reading context or anything my first thought was 'those are trannies"

Happened to me on facebook when I was 18. Transactivism is a scam to increase hypergamy and draw youngcels deeper on the abyss