Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie makes video about us

Some of the comments are pure rage fuel, literal virgins in our position patting themselves on the back for being a loser and not blaming women JFL.

Video link I sent him -

Attachments

• I Hope He Ropes.png
    I Hope He Ropes.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 108
Let me get muh free lieks and sucbcribs on jew tube.
Also I have social anxiety tee hee im depressed :C

"You're a catch, just not for me." Always getting shut down.
Its insane how women can think as a collective to keep all the betas in orbit with shit like this

Its insane how women can think as a collective to keep all the betas in orbit with shit like this
Legit. The lies men eat up just for the prospect of pussy.

Problem today is that it's virtuous to eat these lies because it means they "respect women".

Some of the comments are pure rage fuel, literal virgins in our position patting themselves on the back for being a loser and not blaming women JFL.

Video link I sent him -

Damn Youtube might have removed your comment because I don't see it.

They either rehearse their lines together, or they are all born with the same bullshit excuse maker section in their brains.

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

All of you guys are in this video somewhere. Enjoy some fine roast criticizing you while she fucks her Chad boyfriend shown in the background. Not to mention, she make up frauds.

I reported her video for "abusing vulnerable individuals".
I am there :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

This bitch makes $400 a month from Patreon just ranting about shit for 30 min. People actually donate to her? What makes her opinion on things so much more qualified than anyone else?

Hope she gets acid thrown on her face.

You'd be surprised at how much femoids get donated by cucks on the internet just for breathing, it's vomit-inducing.

HER BOYFRIEND IS CHAD
LOOK AT HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE HAHAHA

Shes in love with me i can tell

HER BOYFRIEND IS CHAD
LOOK AT HIM FOR FUCKS SAKE HAHAHA

she a typical UK femoid you seem all the time , thinks her opinion is the centre of attention, has chad bf but also thinks she is in a position to critisize others.

I really hope this country I live in called the united cuckdom gets bombed the shit out of.

i don't shower brush my teeth my face is covered in acne my lips are constantly bleeding i have the posture of a 100 year old i don't even look in the mirror, i put absolutely 0 effort into my appearance & this slag spends hours trying to get the perfect selfie to conceal her dog facial bones & spends hours applying makeup then goes & tells everybody that looks don't matter. reminds me of the IT user who had major cosmetic surgery & made multiple rate me posts, these people's ego's hinge on their physicality & social prowess, they judge their self worth based on traits which are issued at birth & set in stone before puberty.

Rachel do you love me yes or not rachel would you rather date a dwarf with a big penis or a giant with a micro penis

She literally proved the point that it is easier for women to get validation. When she mentioned "bottom percentile" she slyly said "me"....when she is obviously not...and she knows she's not....and she's actively seeking validation...

This bitch makes $400 a month from Patreon just ranting about shit for 30 min. People actually donate to her? What makes her opinion on things so much more qualified than anyone else?

Hope she gets acid thrown on her face.

otGtguJ.jpg

Also, when describing how rape is worse than being a manlet, her argument sucked. Without taking sides, I'll just point out that she's basically saying a bad action that happens to you would be worse than a perpetual state of being. Would I rather get stabbed one time and live or live my life as an actual piece of turd. I changed the objects to make it obvious what the root of what we are comparing is. The thing is, in the argument's general form, either one could be worse. It depends on the degree of each situation. being a manlet may seem like not a big deal, but for the manlet, it is his reality. He IS a manlet. That is his existence. I'm not a manlet nor have I been raped, so I can't determine which situation has the biggest impact on a person psychologically. I do agree that there is a good amount of toxicity on this site though. The posts about going "ER" and shit make me cringe hard. I hate when people create power fantasies in their head to cope with the real world. I just accept it and live with my depression.

What's her real life identity? Pics with Chad.

Didn't watch. Flagged it for abusive content.

she a typical UK femoid you seem all the time , thinks her opinion is the centre of attention, has chad bf but also thinks she is in a position to critisize others.

I really hope this country I live in called the united cuckdom gets bombed the shit out of.

The IRA made a fair go of it but they are viewed as the baddies as they stood up to the bullies.

DEAR RACHEL,

SEE THIS IS THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY THAT INCELS LIVE THEIR DAILY LIVES. IN ADDITION TO BEING UGLY FACED THEY ARE STUPID BRAINED. SO THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO...

1. SCREEN CAPTURE & SAVE ALL THE MISOGYNISTIC AND CRUDE STATEMENTS
2. POST THEM ON YOUR TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
3. MENTION THAT AN ENTIRE FORUM IS BULLYING YOU!
4. REMEMBER TO POST YOUR PATREON, AMAZON WISHLIST, PAYPAL DONATIONS OR START A GOFUNDME ACCOUNT

5. SIT BACK AND PROFIT!!! $$$

GOOD LUCK!!!

image.jpg

C'MON INCELS LETS SHOW HER SOME LOVE...
MAKE THIS A 100 PAGE THREAD!!!!

@FACEandLMS

Shes totally ignoring me i cant believe omg

I thought we had something special rachel u bitch

Why was that fakecel troll chad unbanned i demand him to be perma baned

What a retarded roastie whore, I felt like losing IQ points while listening to her

I reckon she'll make a part 2 to her video on this thread calling us disgusting and pathetic for responding

God she's annoying, I'd love to rape her though and then rip her cunt out with a crowbar!

She can't show off her personality with a mic
1. SCREEN CAPTURE & SAVE ALL THE MISOGYNISTIC AND CRUDE STATEMENTS
2. POST THEM ON YOUR TWITTER, INSTAGRAM AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA
3. MENTION THAT AN ENTIRE FORUM IS BULLYING YOU!
4. REMEMBER TO POST YOUR PATREON, AMAZON WISHLIST, PAYPAL DONATIONS OR START A GOFUNDME ACCOUNT

5. SIT BACK AND PROFIT!!! $$
This dumb cunt will get a wonderful life no matter what - at least until her looks dry up.

She has nothing interesting to say at all, but attractive young people (especially girls) get lots of views. And the patreon, that fucking patreon. Fools and their money are soon parted, right?

I just can't fight it. Let here profit off of our misery and rage, and then play the victim at the end. It's the way the world works. -_-

Did i just watch this starting to pass prime roastie flap her cock hole for almost a half hour to see when i was mentioned to find out i just happened to be on a screenshot? Waste of my time. The amount of make up brushes next to her says it all in my opinion.

Youtube fucking slut deserves some acid in the face Pakistani style. Chad pic in the background.

God I hate everything about her, she also has the intelligence of a down syndrome child. bet you she has roast beef flaps from chads 8 incher

Youtube fucking slut deserves some acid in the face Pakistani style. Chad pic in the background.

God I hate everything about her, she also has the intelligence of a down syndrome child. bet you she has roast beef flaps from chads 8 incher
I love knowing she will see this

One of the comments below the video: "dude i'm almost 20 and never had sex so maybe if you stop wallowing in pity and putting so much value in sex and relationships you can have a happy, normal life"

Let us all invite him here. He hasnt yet realized that its over.

I haven't seen anyone more in need of being raped by a pack of niggers than this cunt, recently.

She made another video and its not about us what a bitch is she just ignore her incels friends like that

I saw this video hoping no one would post it on here, I mean this bitch knows what we're saying is true and she doesn't even try to deny it she just calls us misogynistic and doesn't really give a fuck. It's like I've said time and time again women aren't repulsed at the loss of life at the Toronto attack they're afraid of the retaliation that they might start receiving by incels that are pushed over the edge. Women know this post-feminist society is fucked up to men and will try their best to make it seem like everything is alright by conjuring up comforting lies in the same way a women would do to her rich husband that she's definetly not sleeping around behind his back. teehee

if you say wacky unironically you're a fucking moron. and this girl has never had to struggle for anything in her life besides choosing which size and color dick she wants for the night. the comments too. fuck. beta orbirters who wouldn't have a chance in hell with her giving her views and donations like the good cucks they are. if they met her in real life she would treat them like shit and ignore them. one of these guys who catfishes should chadfish her and then reveal her true nature.

Stop promoting these whores.