Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie makes video about us

JFL @ those photos of her with a chad in the background

Not gonna watch, just gonna skip parts to see if I was mentioned.

I'm not gonna fucking watch some roastie bitch talk to herself for 28 minutes, are you crazy? If you do that you're a cuck.
Though, if you do that, tell me if I show up in the video at all. kthx

Also i'd bet that she doesn't bring up the race pill. No normie would dare touch that at risk of being deemed "insensitive" or worse, "racist".

I wasn't mentioned

0jwVU9nqSpqzAccr5t4VNA.png

This bitch makes $400 a month from Patreon just ranting about shit for 30 min. People actually donate to her? What makes her opinion on things so much more qualified than anyone else?

Hope she gets acid thrown on her face.

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

All of you guys are in this video somewhere. Enjoy some fine roast criticizing you while she fucks her Chad boyfriend shown in the background. Not to mention, she make up frauds.

I reported her video for "abusing vulnerable individuals".

Last edited:
Also this is proof that we need to keep outsiders away for at least a couple more weeks. They're still not done having a gander.
I feel bad for all the incels that are probably truecels that can't join, but I really don't want normies storming the place.

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

All of you guys are in this video somewhere. Enjoy some fine roast criticizing you while she fucks her Chad boyfriend shown in the background.
Thanks bro, first thing I did was dislike on two separate accounts.

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

All of you guys are in this video somewhere. Enjoy some fine roast criticizing you while she fucks her Chad boyfriend shown in the background. Not to mention, she make up frauds.

thank you lad

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

I didn't make the cut :feelsautistic:

I skipped around and found my post.

You really can't give these cunts an inch or they'll take a mile

"why does it have to be a pretty girl?"

Because I want to know my phenotype has value.

That post of mine she mentioned was very tame though. Not only shouldn't foids have equal rights, they ought to be property.

How dare this dirty cunt talk about incels with pictures of her and chad in the background? This bitch lost her mind.

JFL @ her having a $1000 camera and a webcam tier mic

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

:feelsokman:

I watched it. Her reaction is so stereotypical. Just judging us, not taking the time to understand where we are coming from.

If she were smart she'd understand that we don't exist in a vacuum - we are part of the world, or you could say, a manifestation of it.

In case you don't want to watch the video I'll sum it up: she first tries to empathize, but then immediately hates us because of our misogyny. She is then indignant about our anti-social world-views, and of course blames our lack of relationships on our bad-attitudes (rather than our bad-attitudes being because of our lack of relationships). Finally she finds rape mentioned, gets completely disgusted, then fantasizes about one of us getting violently raped.

*yawn* About as thoughtless as you'd expect. -_-

HOLY FUCK AT THE PART WHERE SHE FANTASIZES ABOUT ME GETTING ANALLY RAPED BY A 6'5" GUY JUST FUCKING AT 22:48 LOL

Women are truly deranged.

But if you're reading this: Yes, I would rather get raped by a 6'5" man in a dark ally then be a manlet.

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

Thanks. I'll watch it in a bit.

There’s a lot of black pill science threads on this forum. Something tells me that’s no “blogger/reporter” will ever mention them.

There’s a lot of black pill science threads on this forum. Something tells me that’s no “blogger/reporter” will ever mention them.

Just remember Jack Peterson wants them on the forum

Last edited:
If you clicked on that video, you'r a fucking cuck

Just look at that stacy wannabe retarded stare, she's so proud of being chad's cumdump

But if you're reading this: Yes, I would rather get raped by a 6'5" man in a dark ally then be a manlet.
Getting violently raped vs. a lifetime of getting looked down on? Yeah, I'll take the rape.

The funny part is her response to that would be "You're psycho!" when it really should be "I had no idea being a short man was that horrible!"

My catfish threads never make it to these videos because they are too blackpill

6 minutes in, her point is you don't have a gf because you blame women/society and have violent thoughts. Meanwhile Chad beats women and they love it.

This stupid dirty whore has the intellect of a cabbage. She is just another stupid slut jumping to Chads cock while collecting orbiters to get resources from. There would be no problem if foids like her didn't exist, but of course they are ALL like her.

This stupid dirty whore has the intellect of a cabbage. She is just another stupid slut jumping to Chads cock while collecting orbiters to get resources from. There would be no problem if foids like her didn't exist, but of course they are ALL like her.
Cabbage brain indeed. No logical arguments, just shaming us. We are just "mean".

>Collecting orbiters to get resources from
A huge thank you to these guys for supporting me on Patreon this month ♥♥♥

her left eyebrow looks ridiculous

try being a 5'2 brown manlet for a day you stupid privileged white stacy bitch check your privilege

and we blame our genetics not everyone else blah blah blah

Why would anyone want to put this on here,it only going to mess our mind even more,anyway ain't going to listen to it,i hope that slut gets murdered anyway

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

well fuck now i have to watch more of her shitty video to find where she criticises me

Why doesnt she have sex with us instead of making this shitty video?

Me: what the hell is an incel?
Video: gives definition
Me: oh that's me!
Video: gives example of posts
Me: nope, not me

So many incels-in-denial. No wonder we can't get traction.

A chick tells him.
keep that sence of humor and you will be a catch. People love to laugh.
"You're a catch, just not for me." Always getting shut down.

Skipped around a bit. Good job, fellis. You really got this dumbfuck riled up. Particularly enjoyed the illuminating rape fantasy at the end. A clear reminder that these pearl-clutching guardians of "bodily autonomy" are at heart confused, resentful sadists trying to project their lusts onto the socially infirm. A painted whore ashamed by her own desire to be ravished by Chad developing an elaborate libidinal transferral of the act upon the weak and worthless.

Last edited:
-cel suffix, Yeah, boi....

She even links this site in the description, JFL.

We need to migrate to another domain without "incel" in it.

manlets are the most opressed group in the world

I hope she gets raped

I watched a few of her videos before. I actually liked her because she made an anti-feminist video. But this is just TL;DW

The thing about gay guys is absolutely true, I don't care what she says. I've actually gotten hit on by gay men several times, even WITHOUT changing my orientation on dating sites

@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

Kek she talked about my fat woman Tinder creep video

utterly hilarious, thanks for the heads up man, and this is simply more pr for my video and me

Last edited:
@Virginp0wers
@torujo
@ItheIthe
@Redpill Robert
@Americanpsycho
@thetruecelibate
@Letmego
@Zielony4
@Solitarian_Walker
@NekoStance
@Pumkin
@NeverSubmit
@Robtical
@Robinxyz
@Reddit_is_for_cucks
@RodgersSecondAdvent
@HomoheroBishii
@Enigmatic93
@StormlitAqua (me)
@Remyx
@patheticmanletcel
@wandercamp
@Mudkip

Just so she knows I am jerking off to her face as we speak. Gonna cum on her face. If I knew where she lived I'd fucking rape her. I've raped before. It's honestly not that hard to get away with. BITCH DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT!

And LOL @ thinking her normie BF is Chad.