Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie Karen get's triggered over WMAF couple

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

But I thought white men were the racist ones? Imagine the response if this was a white man harassing a AMWF couple like this? I know this video is old (It's from 2014) but my point still stands.

I don't blame her. Race mixing will destroy the human race.

>This guy's got a gook!
>He can't get a regular girlfriend!

She's kind of right you know

Don't have the concentration levels for a 3 minute vid. Someone TL;DW it for me pls.

Don't have the concentration levels for a 3 minute vid. Someone TL;DW it for me pls.
Chinese foid started speaking in ching chong to a karen and she went goblin mode

>This guy's got a gook!

Keeeek Based granny :feelskek: . Everyone, even normies, understand that asian whores are just a failsafe for nerdy, undesirable white men to fall back on since they can't get with Becky. Truly, the moniker of "the white man's whore" has never been more accurate

Whats the gook doing in England anyways? She's there specifically to fuck white guys. What's wrong with Asian men? That asian foid thinks she is the one who isn't racist, when really they both are.

>This guy's got a gook!

"It's really that small that you couldn't get a aussie girlfriend?"

Kek dickshamed to oblivion. She's still not wrong either

Australia is pretty wild

We need to start blackpilling more karens. They are way more low inhib and probably a good asset to our cause.

Based Karen. Ching Chong chink noodlewhore

Postwall hag is mad ling ling stole a betabuck

Old video, that's not even his girlfriend, just a random noodle on a bus

I might be a stormcel but I acknowledge the average white toilet is vastly inferior to the average noodle whore in every metric white toilets realize this on some level hence why even liberal white toilets who screech about anti racism don't mind hating on mongolfoids

Also LMFAO at the "cannot get an Aussie girl" jab. The dude could be 6'1 with average face and makes 99.9k/yr and that will be below the bar to get a white Aussie landwhale.

Even if nerdy, he doesn't answer to old Karen, he has the right to harm her.

Also LMFAO at the "cannot get an Aussie girl" jab. The dude could be 6'1 with average face and makes 99.9k/yr and that will be below the bar to get a white Aussie landwhale.

I might be a stormcel but I acknowledge the average white toilet is vastly inferior to the average noodle whore in every metric white toilets realize this on some level hence why even liberal white toilets who screech about anti racism don't mind hating on mongolfoids
How are asian women better than white women?

>This guy's got a gook!

She is kind of right yeah, I watched this video years ago and at the time I was like yeah its kind of true noodlewhores are easier if you are white. And I think the dudes face is shown briefly he is just normie tier white guy.

Fuck white foids though I actively prefer a cute little noodlewhore

How are asian women better than white women?
lower T so less aggressive, better impulse control so know how to put a fork down. Not as influenced by jew feminism.

I also just find them more attractive than white women but thats my own personal preference
Are you white?
lower T so less aggressive, better impulse control so know how to put a fork down. Not as influenced by jew feminism.
Only thing about asian women that looks better are their lack of body hair. Most asian women wish so badly to be white, so idk how you can say asian women are better when even asian women see themselves as inferior to whitr women

Are you white?

Only thing about asian women that looks better are their lack of body hair. Most asian women wish so badly to be white, so idk how you can say asian women are better when even asian women see themselves as inferior to whitr women
Yeah, or well I pass as white at least.

White women can't compete.

Jealous roastie, she wants a kpopmaxxed ricecel

Are you white?

I meant on average and again obesity is the biggest cause of that. Thin noodle whore is objectively better looking than fat tattooed white toilet.

white women get mogged by asians and resort to insults
many such cases

I don't blame her. Race mixing will destroy the human race.
Yup based Karen but she would probably still be white chad only, she is probably just jelous she doesn't have white chad, women don't have principles