Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie journalist accusing incels of attacking Gabbie Petito or whatever was the name of this bitch

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Seriously, why journalists lie so much? No one gave a fuck about this roastie here, at maximum one or two threads. But either way, fuck you landwhale journalist, fuck you dead roastie, fuck you bald manlet, fuck you media for milking this shitty uninteresting case. Archiving because i don't want no one to give clicks to this stupid bitch.

Im sick of white bitches hogging the news cycles just because they are high SMV. So many uglier men and women die in much more interesting ways. And even at that, I have not seen a lot of posts about this whore here anyway. She's cuckservative clickbait, and I guess they get lumped into the incel umbrella by fag media these days

Missing white girl syndrome at its best

Why the fuck is everything our fault?
Pretty soon they'll blame us for both the world wars and Jesus's crucifixion

fuck why are people still talking about that woman :feelsUnreal:

r/friendsofbrian would be a good sub to sneak into and spread blackpills if the people weren't so blatantly retarded. They'll get that sub banned in a week.

gabbie potato