Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is puzzled why all romance novel love interests are misogynistic Chads

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AskFeminists/comments/16lnud5/is_anyone_else_frustrated_about_romance_novels/

The man always acts dominant in one way or another. They're most often rich and become the provider. And they're muscular with big penises. Like 90% of the time!!!

It's frustrating for me personally because I don't find that body type attractive. But also because I've also always believed that these beauty standards (and toxic, unhealthy relationship dynamics and ideals in general) have always mainly been men's doing and that women actually prefer more varied body types than men do. I'm sure many of you will agree with me.

Like, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is exhausted with all the incel dating discourse and how women supposedly have insanely high standards? Unfortunately, most romance novels don't really make arguing against that any easier.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl at you for using reddit tbh

Th 1071948902

Women may deny, but those are the type of men they are attracted.

Through cultural indoctrination they may become repulsed to one or two aspects, but never everything

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, from the 1800 has a millionaire gigachad member of teh nobility as a love interest, but he isn't mysoginistic. In fact the "bad boy" Mr Wickam isn't portrayed favourably

Lol I even made a thread about how Foid literature is just chad worship.

Women want power and violence

Women may deny, but those are the type of men they are attracted.

Through cultural indoctrination they may become repulsed to one or two aspects, but never everything

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, from the 1800 has a millionaire gigachad member of teh nobility as a love interest, but he isn't mysoginistic. In fact the "bad boy" Mr Wickam isn't portrayed favourably
All romance novels are written by roasties to indulge in their delusions of fucking chad, literally 100% of them.
I was forced to read Pride and Prejudice in English class and even though I wasn't blackpilled yet as a teenage studycel, I remember thinking the story was fucking delusional (which it is as Jane Austen lived and died in near-poverty an unmarried old hag.) The protagonist's love interest had more income from his estate than the average duke while not even being a member of the nobility, just landed gentry. He was written as simping hard for the protagonist AFTER she brutally rejected him and disobeying his only surviving family (his aunt and benefactor) to marry that cunt. Delusional.

foids wants a cuck chad. They want a betabuxxer alpha man.

All romance novels are written by roasties to indulge in their delusions of fucking chad, literally 100% of them.
they are like furries who love to fuck anything with fur

"only chads are being represented... but its actually men's fault for this!" I swear whenever I think that foids are about to take accountability for their actions they just end up twisting it and blaming it on others

they are like furries who love to fuck anything with fur
The dogpill also holds true re foid romance novels. One of the most common subgenres is where the foid's chad love interest is also a werewolf, basically a dog that can maintain a human form.

The dogpill also holds true re foid romance novels. One of the most common subgenres is where the foid's chad love interest is also a werewolf, basically a dog that can maintain a human form.
A dog that will betabux for them.

It's amazing how feminists pretend that the same foids who read Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey actually get off on being respected and treated nicely

To be fair, i think women like the fantasy of "fixing" the dark triad bad boy Chad love interest more than the Chad in and of itself tbh

They want to change this man for the better and spend their days together as if they're gonna go to Venice together lol

probably a trannypost. So many deleted messages in that thread