Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is "depressed" because Chad has his own life outside of hers

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/depressionmeals/s/b20TtSJdQk

Hahahaha, she's "depressed" because Chad has a female friend who is she's obviously jealous of.
Screenshot 2023 10 19 14 10 33 766

Yet she went away for a month to her "parents" where she could have fucked any number of desperate normies yet can't let Chad go away with a prettier old friend :feelshaha:

Also 8 years together and they're still "boyfriend and girlfriend", Chad doesn't even put a ring on her wrinkly old cum encrusted fingers! Hahaha, fuck you old roastie cunt! :feelsLightsaber:

When guys go out and see friends : ''Omg he is cheating oh noo he can't do that'' :foidSoy:

When toilets go out and see friends : ''Yeah you go girl, if a guy doens't like it he is insecure and trying to control you'' :foidsoy:

Foids aim to get the maximum validation by making chad completely theirs. I think making chad simp for them is their ultimate goal.
But jfl at this roastie

When guys go out and see friends : ''Omg he is cheating oh noo he can't do that'' :foidSoy:

When toilets go out and see friends : ''Yeah you go girl, if a guy doens't like it he is insecure and trying to control you'' :foidsoy:
Exactly.

Good take but apparently you're ignored :feelshaha:

Foids aim to get the maximum validation by making chad completely theirs. I think making chad simp for them is their ultimate goal.
But jfl at this roastie
All foids want to be queen's yet will never accept a king

This is very true, had a foid say it to me herself
It's interesting to hear about foids admitting this stuff. It's like bragging for them or something.
Also, I love your signature lmao. I listen to it most of the time I see it.

All foids want to be queen's yet will never accept a king
True, and they'll act like queens regardless of how loose their meat flaps are.