Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Roastie is ashamed she's attracted to ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1ejqt3g/i_am_ashamed_of_what_im_attracted_to/

I (19F) am white and the overwhelming majority that I am attracted to are Asian guys. Yes, I am attracted to other races - but it’s just less often. I am not ashamed of Asian guys, I am just ashamed and almost disgusted that my type is almost exclusively them. I feel like a fetishising pervert.

Being attracted to ricecels is basically like being a furry. It's degenerate and embarrassing and something you want to hide or else everyone makes fun of you. Fucking brutal.

All asian men are chang to the average white woman

@BreezyHills gtfih I found the perfect foid for you. Her DMs are open too I just checked

Last edited:
LifeFuel for ricecels

even the ones who like asian bros are disgusted by us….:feelsbadman:

Wow, it might have actually began for ricecels.

I always thought Asians were moggers before I met Blackpill, mainly because when I grew up there was a kpop boom so most girls were hard simps for boybands.
But I highly doubt they want anything to do with a rice farmer

Is this account a LARP? I only saw "HER" post on r/vent.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Vent/comments/1ejqt3g/i_am_ashamed_of_what_im_attracted_to/

Being attracted to ricecels is basically like being a furry. It's degenerate and embarrassing and something you want to hide or else everyone makes fun of you. Fucking brutal.

This low-key reads like she's trying to be condescending in a leftist-acceptable way:feelshaha:. "Oh, I would definitely fuck you, but, you know, I feel like such a disgusting fetishist even wanting to do so:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

This low-key reads like she's trying to be condescending in a leftist-acceptable way:feelshaha:. "Oh, I would definitely fuck you, but, you know, I feel like such a disgusting fetishist even wanting to do so:foidSoy::foidSoy:."
This isn’t virtue signaling tbh. I highly relate to the feeling . Kink shaming is beyond brutal and soyciety doesn’t care

This isn’t virtue signaling tbh. I highly relate to the feeling . Kink shaming is beyond brutal and soyciety doesn’t care
I see, apologies then. Yeah, I've noticed that, even places, forums and so on which claim to be against kinkshaming don't really speak out against it or show it in any meaningful way.

I see, apologies then. Yeah, I've noticed that, even places, forums and so on which claim to be against kinkshaming don't really speak out against it or show it in any meaningful way.
They do . But the empathy is only for foids with a rape kink.

“She has trauma! That’s why she wants Chad to rape her” and then In the same breath they mock my femdom kink

I actually feel bad for ricecells, women and the culture in general treat them so badly for literally no reason

I actually feel bad for ricecells, women and the culture in general treat them so badly for literally no reason
looks. were the ultimate example of victimization of the blackpill.

I always thought Asians were moggers before I met Blackpill, mainly because when I grew up there was a kpop boom so most girls were hard simps for boybands.
But I highly doubt they want anything to do with a rice farmer
All the kpop gooks get surgery to look whiter.

Whitu cocku is law.

Her tone of speech implies she feels as if finding asian men attractive is like a mental illness

least race traitorous white foid