Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie implies she's single because of her ugliness in an obvious attention seeking twitter post

Spite

Spite

Legend
★★★
> expresses her disgust after army of cucks see this as an opportunity and barrage her with dms, send nudes etc.

Roasties logic is really retarded.
An army of average to ugly men find you attractive = she's ugly because she isn't attracted to those guys.

lol she will literally have an army of soyboys telling her she is beautiful and end up dating chad

Girl posts about wanting a date: INSTANT COLOSSAL HORDE OF MALES
Guy posts about wanting a date: Desperate guy, gtfo

There should be an age limit on the internet. If under 21, no internet for you.

omg im so ugly xD omg i have mental illness xD ugh im so depressed. im just a depressed girl gamer. who wants 2 eat pizza with me and be depressed? lol im so ironic

Meanwhile...

• Men die by suicide 3.53x more often than women.
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

38437790 226021001414659 2886052374613327872 n

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&pagenumber=1

There should be an age limit on the internet. If under 21, no internet for you.
It should be based on IQ, age is way to arbitrary alot 25+ year olds are retarded

Can't take what women say seriously. Only time they are honest is if they feel they won't be judged.

Nothing new here guys, just the same old shit; 'ugly' girl seeks validation or attention from Chads/Chadlites because only 'ugly' (i.e. sub 6) guys hit on her in real life. I bet she's a 4 > 5/10 irl and can't understand that 5/10 guys are her looks-match because she's been deluded and poisoned by feminism and wk.

She needs to be thrown onto railway lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back