Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

roastie hooker that gave ma blow job no condom with cum in mouth years ago

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
i stopped fucking hookers to rather eat my money alone but this hooker l visited years ago. The other hooker i fucked no condom with cum in pussy

Screenshot 2024 02 26 210341Screenshot 2024 02 26 210524

Screenshot 2024 02 26 210716

i fuck cheap always 50€

that was years ago. Now prices are too high and i stopped
no condom cum in pussy for 50 is crazy

very nice

How did it feel vs with a condom?

no condom cum in pussy for 50 is crazy

very nice
yeah becoz i always wait till the 21st of every month when all the dumb stupid cucks r broke paying 300€ for a fuck. Then the hookers have no customers and then i can enjoy long sessions instead of the hooker kicking me out after 5 minutes.

I can enjoy that pussyx in peace without dumb fucking cucks ringing the doorbell every 5 minutes to pay a bitch 400€

How did it feel vs with a condom?

warm, wet and very different to masterbating. U cum much slower and u feel the sperms rising throught he dick like real slow and the whole time its the feeling of cumming in ur whole body.

Roastie hookers always had the best warm pussy . I guess they like younger guys

but now i stopped becoz i wanna eat my neetbuxx

Tenor 2

Is this supposed to be some sort of brag? :lul:

You have to be legitimately mentally ill to find those tranny tier creatures attractive.

Tenor 2

Is this supposed to be some sort of brag? You have to be legitimately mentally ill to find those tranny tier creatures attractive.
dude r u serious?

do u think i give a fuck about beauty when i am trying to get my dick sucked?

fucking volcel

Might want to consider getting checked for aids

Never fuck raw

Stop larping bro

I would be visiting her every day lmao
only works between 21st and 25th of every month.

The dumb cucks get paid their salary around 26th to the 1st of every month and rush straight to pay these hookers 400€ a session. The hooker kicks them out after 5minutes with shit service, arguing etc because every 5 minutes the next cuck arrives and rings her doorbell to pay her 400€.

So always wait till like the 20th when the cucks are broke and the hoes dont even 1 customer then go and negotiate with the desperate hoes. That way you can get some extra services and also longer sessions. Dont forget some hoes dont get many high paying customers because the Stacy hookers get the high paying cucks so many hoes are also broke, just remeber that. And especially broke around the 20th

Same applies for shopping. Save your money and only go shopping around the 20th. Stores are empty, service is good, alot more specials etc.

Even for fast food never ever month when cucks get paid, the portions are less, the service is crap, you wait longer etc etc

only works between 21st and 25th of every month.

The dumb cucks get paid their salary around 26th to the 1st of every month and rush straight to pay these hookers 400€ a session. The hooker kicks them out after 5minutes with shit service, arguing etc because every 5 minutes the next cuck arrives and rings her doorbell to pay her 400€.

So always wait till like the 20th when the cucks are broke and the hoes dont even 1 customer then go and negotiate with the desperate hoes. That way you can get some extra services and also longer sessions. Dont forget some hoes dont get many high paying customers because the Stacy hookers get the high paying cucks so many hoes are also broke, just remeber that. And especially broke around the 20th

Same applies for shopping. Save your money and only go shopping around the 20th. Stores are empty, service is good, alot more specials etc.

Even for fast food never ever month when cucks get paid, the portions are less, the service is crap, you wait longer etc etc
"Rents due" is a very real thing. Here in America it's a little similar but still charge expensive fuckin rates. Also during the holidays it tends to be cheaper bc these hoes want to buy the new iPhone or whatever

"Rents due" is a very real thing. Here in America it's a little similar but still charge expensive fuckin rates. Also during the holidays it tends to be cheaper bc these hoes want to buy the new iPhone or whatever
yeah expensive because of cucks paying small fortunes just for 5 minutes and financing these onlyfans hoes.