Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie hits the wall

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
WTF THIS IS A 100% BLACKPILL STATEMENT THIS WHORE JUST ADMITTED OF HITTING THE WALL AND IS NOW WANTING TO SETTLE AND NEETMAX WITH BETABUXXING CUCK FAGGOT??????????????????????????

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WHORE

lifefuel @Motherfucker

She must have never been to SF/Silicon Valley.

Being a relatively thin 31 year old 5'6 136lbs whore, she would instantly be a top tier with endless options.

Dudes are so thirsty nowadays its not even funny.

As for race, white foids start aging at 26 - 33. Noodlewhores start aging at 39 - 45. I have seen some noodlewhores that were in their early 40s who I thought were in their early 30s or late 20s.

in a just world she'd be single for life but of course she'll be able to settle down and cheat on the beta she marries while also giving him children that aren't his. He'll discover later on none of them are his kids and she'll divorce him and make him pay child support. It's boring at this point.

The wall is a massive cope.

Memes write themselves

She must have never been to SF/Silicon Valley.

Being a relatively thin 31 year old 5'6 136lbs whore, she would instantly be a top tier with endless options.

Dudes are so thirsty nowadays its not even funny.

As for race, white foids start aging at 26 - 33. Noodlewhores start aging at 39 - 45. I have seen some noodlewhores that were in their early 40s who I thought were in their early 30s or late 20s.
No wonder noodles are highly desired these days

By that age, I would only date Asian women.

oh, boo hoo she has to experience 1/339408329843948329347 of what we experience

Based Chads know their worth.

time to marry a betabuxxer incel, she will cheat on him though cuz of no attraction.

Translation.

1. The VP men above got divorce raped.

2. Shes fat.

3. Her job is not management, it's typing shit on a screen

The wall is a massive cope.
It is for thinking women lose all desirability completely they can always land a betabux. It is not cope for thinking the wall prevents them from landing the chads they want once they get past a certain age

Amazingly she never anticipated that she'd grade out

alpha widowed

YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO CHAD FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE YOU SILLY BITCH ANIMAL (in video game)

oh, how the turntables have turned. Treated average guys like shit before, was chad only and rode the carousel. Now that her smv has declined and she's damage goods she wants to settle down. Well, sweety, you lost your chance. You're an alpha widow now and you brought this on yourself. Get fucked!

bitch_please_by_teslapunk-d32znko.jpg

hahahaha rip bozo