Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie getting too old. Refuse to settle for creeps on dating apps

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
My friends and I are single, childless – and running out of time
The fight for gender equality goes on – so focus on shaping the world you want, Mariella Frostrup tells a woman whose biological clock is ticking

The dilemma Like me, most of my friends are in their 30s, some turning 40. Those with partners and children have disappeared, other than posting their idyllic family life.

We’ve tried all of the dating things, found no one and biological clocks are ticking. One friend said her life is not worth living because she hasn’t got a partner or a child. In the past I’d give advice and encouragement – suggest things might turn out all right in the end. There’s still time!

But now there’s actually not time. I can’t encourage, because life isn’t going how we thought it would. We’re being left behind and without the financial ability (or housing) to freeze eggs or go it alone, or adopt.

I get harassed by some friends, almost bullying me into going on dating apps because it worked for them. But I hated it – men were rude, unkind and I felt physically threatened. I found myself despising all men.

The idea that single people in their 30s are all having fun is a lie. We are the have-nots and we are sad. What now?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...ess-and-running-out-of-time-mariella-frostrup

>hates all men
>seeks men so she can have children
Honestly she can just find a local chad and go have a baby ezpz

creep is just code for any combination of short, balding, and Incel skull.

is this hole really complaining? im guessing she was fucked atleast once a day everyday since like age 15.. every single time her holes get filled is a potential pregnancy you fucking retard.. it takes a special dumbshit hole to manage to not have kids by almost 40. was she holding out for 6'8" gigachad?

But I hated it – men were rude, unkind and I felt physically threatened.
Translation:

I only got approached by sub 8/10 men.

Foids that manage to reach their late 30s without a husband and children should be ground into fertiliser, they are disgusting, saggy HR-working drains on this planet.

Kek

good for us

Also good she has terrible experience online dating

the men she was rejecting werent chads or chadlites, they were ugly/ average men. Sure women her age do settle for the average man, but hypergamy usually never stops at that age, which is why she says she cant find anyone, and what she means by that is she cant find chad/ chadlite. But most chad/ chadlite at that age is smart ( suprisingly) he refuses to get sucked into that bullshit.

We’re being left behind and without the financial ability (or housing) to freeze eggs

Probably shouldn't have spent the last 20 years wasting money on designer shoes and handbags. Most men by age 40 have pensions, a house and savings.

creep is just code for any combination of short, balding, and Incel skull.

is this hole really complaining? im guessing she was fucked atleast once a day everyday since like age 15.. every single time her holes get filled is a potential pregnancy you fucking retard.. it takes a special dumbshit hole to manage to not have kids by almost 40. was she holding out for 6'8" gigachad?
It's over for all of us