Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie fast food worker spits in customer's food as 'dare'

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A Pita Pit employee in Missoula, MT, has been terminated after a Facebook video showed her spitting in a customer’s sandwich. The video, which has since gone viral with nearly 300,000 views, was uploaded to Facebook on Saturday, shortly after the altercation which is said to have taken place at 3 am Saturday morning.

In the recording, the customers are heard “daring” the employee to “do it” moments before the woman spits in the pita sandwich she is making. The altercation escalates with the customer throwing the sandwich and the employee trying to climb over the counter.

this bitch should have her fucking jaw broken

I'd beat the shit out of this cunt if it were me. A roastie ruining my favorite cope (which is food) would be destroyed.

Both are uneducated animals. Only low iq people get in physical altercations.

Damn a wish a cute girl would spit in my food as well tbh.

it's always females doing this kind of shit. They should not be in the workforce

The zoom in on crazy bitch eyes lmao. I wonder what really went down, i bet there is more to this story.

Roasties will do literally anything for social approval.
They do not have a mind of their own. If other people approve of it, they'll do it.

More like [lifefuel], it wasn't your pita-thing and this is gonna fuck shit up for her for at least a long time.

Roasties will do literally anything for social approval.
They do not have a mind of their own. If other people approve of it, they'll do it.

And to get revenge.

Bitch looks like she snorts meth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back