Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie explains why 2 chads fucking her friend in the gym bath room = not creepy, but 1 nice guy bringing her flowers = kicked from gym

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl. roastie explains how easy it is for chads to fuck girl.
Just walk up to a girl at gym and ask to fuck in the bathroom, meanwhile a nice guy bought her flowers she got him kicked from gym.
Are gymcels finally on suicide watch?

https://gofile.io/?c=e3Go2m

6:20 gymcels
7:10 gymcels will get reported if they approach.

IT think we are exaggrating when we talk about chads life. Thats just fantasy bro, every guy needs to put in work!
JFL at these delusional cucks. Life is a buffet of pussy for chads

Last edited:
Ragefuel , Fucking clown world , I am tired of this shit

yikes, lets unpack this.

The primary difference between both cases is consent sweaty.

It's over for 40 year old cels. It's over for uglycels. You were saying stuff as memes to her, but she thought you were serious about ugly men approaching.

I refuse to believe this is real

Its over for gymcels

It's over for 40 year old cels. It's over for uglycels. You were saying stuff as memes to her, but she thought you were serious about ugly men approaching.

lmao she clearly indirectly said it’s only acceptable for chad to approach and they can litterly straight up ask to hookup while sub8s will get reported on sight

lmao she clearly indirectly said it’s only acceptable for chad to approach and they can litterly straight up ask to hookup while sub8s will get reported on sight
Our memes are based on real life. Women openly talk about the blackpill between themselves and with Chads they fuck with while showing a different face to subhumans and orbiters.

It's over.

Brutal. Chad leaves in a different world

no offense but how are you chadfishing with that voice are foids really that dumb? :feelskek:

Cuz it’s s

All bout face
brah there's no way that chad sounds like that, these wahmen gotta be dumb. You sound like a shy guy who isn't sure of himself. Women are so oblivious when they see a good looking male that they become unable to connect the dots that tell them they're being chadfished.

brah there's no way that chad sounds like that, these wahmen gotta be dumb. You sound like a shy guy who isn't sure of himself. Women are so oblivious when they see a good looking male that they become unable to connect the dots that tell them they're being chadfished.
Sound like a shy guy?

you should go back to redpill man, you are not ready for blackpill. There is no chad sounds like chad sounds like that.Chad can sound like a soyboy as long as he is 8/10 that’s all women want

Even if chad was shy women wouldn't care.

Just imagine an indian janitor trying to out "alpha" and out "frame" a chad.

no offense but how are you chadfishing with that voice are foids really that dumb? :feelskek:
Foids are fucking retarded. You could be as mentally inept as humanly possible and, as long as you have the physique of chad, foids will be all over your cock. I’m strong confident and intelligent (have many MALE friends) yet foids still fucking despise me because of a few mm of bones. If I were not Christian, and had no financial ambition, I would go edmund kemper and systematically take out as many of them as possible while going undetected. (In GTA, if anyone asks).
Foids are fucking retarded. You could be as mentally inept as humanly possible and, as long as you have the physique of chad, foids will be all over your cock. I’m strong confident and intelligent (have many MALE friends) yet foids still fucking despise me because of a few mm of bones. If I were not Christian, and had no financial ambition, I would go edmund kemper and systematically take out as many of them as possible while going undetected. (In GTA, if anyone asks). The last time I was called handsome was from my lesbian cousin, JFL. I never get questioned as to why I don’t have a date as it’s so obvious to everyone.

Last edited:
I told him WHITE ROSES!

WTF?

It's not rocket surgery!

What the fuck

Holes are dumb as fuck. If chad is mute and can only murmur "aa baa baa", it's enough to make holes' panties wet.

Foids believe that bringing a woman flowers when they're not wanted is the equivalent of rape. Meanwhile chad can commit actual rape and get away with it.

You don't need to Chadfish them. Chadlitefishing works just fine + tell them you're gay/bi. In that case they will tell you everything cause they scan u as a degenerate perfect friend.

Gofile is currently under maintenance

It's so obvious they go to the gym for attention lol

Last edited:
I'm tired to hear this word "creepy". Half second looking at her and she thinks you're gonna cut her in pieces and throw her into a dumpster jfl

women trying to reason is like a dog looking at you phone screen.
Cute,but ultimately useless.

Lmao 11:45. The guy brings flowers again and again. Probably thought it was a shit test when she threatened to report him. And lmao flowers to the gym :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back