Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie Dead/Kidnapped after seeking sex HOURS after Grandmother's Funeral

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
JFL at her roastie friend coming to her defense, after her friend is clearly dead/raped/kidnapped: "She was, you know, casually dating around like a "NORMAL" 20 year old."

>20
I would have guessed 28

>meeting some one in the park at 2:42 AM
how is this not asking for it?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: dumb cunt, would've rejected me obviously, also looks wayyyy older than 20

i remember i was at my granmas brother funeral and his granddaughter was just texting on her phone all the fucking time possibly posting on her instagram or swiping tinder. foids can be so disgusting tbh

I enjoyed having my way with her thoroughly

Just kidding FBIcels :forcedsmile:

She was asking for the dicking. What an absolute degenerate, why would you want dick right now. Shouldn't you be mourning for your dead grandmother?

>20
I would have guessed 28
Right?
Women (white women specially) age like milk these days. The effects of the degenerate lifestyle they lead are showing up sooner and sooner.

I bet she was meeting someone "diverse." because all races are equal and the minorities don't commit violent crime at higher rates than whites. Not at all

803811FA 69ED 47E7 8508 B644BB0FA48B

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :feelshaha:

What did she think would happen to her if she met a stranger at 3 AM in the park?

I bet she was meeting someone "diverse." because all races are equal and the minorities don't commit violent crime at higher rates than whites. Not at all
It think it’s safe to assume the murderer is over 6’ and not ugly.

Right?
Women (white women specially) age like milk these days. The effects of the degenerate lifestyle they lead are showing up sooner and sooner.
>20
I would have guessed 28
Mackenzie Lueck, 23,
The news article says 23. Where did you read the fake news that she is 20?

hope the guy had fun with her before killing the degenerate foid

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: dumb cunt, would've rejected me obviously, also looks wayyyy older than 20
Foids hit the wall faster nowadays, now that they have easy access side-Tyrones who will provide them with all the drugs in the world. I deadass see college senior girls with crow's feet and wrinkles, and they're like 21-22-23. Also, I noticed that a lot of the bitches from my high school -- who were notorious for abusing drugs -- became ugly and older looking FAST.

She looks rough for a 23yo. Can't imagine without the painting on her face.
Would age like shit like the majority of them.

hahaha I'm going to fap to her death tonight

She was casually dating around like a normal 23 year old.
Degenerate whore.

Kinda lifefuel how most of these females age like garbage, that's what they get for their shitty lifestyles/diet/make-up abuse/etc.

Serves the bitch right, how can you even think about sex after the death of a relative, this foid probably did it every night, no more sex for you now love :feelshaha:

We don't know if she died. She just disappeared.

Lol.

Remember the age when it was cautioned not to meet people offline from the internet and to keep all your private information to yourself like where you live and work off the internet? It's so different nowadays with stuff like Facebook and Tinder.

Nigga you at least 30

Fucking bitch , she deserved for not respecting her own family. But what you can expect in this society where the family is something demonized by the system.

She lived as a whore
Now breathes no more

No one would miss me.