Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Risking your life for some pussy is beyond cuck

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist
These cucked white knights really think if they risk their life to save some foid from danger,the foid eventualy will become their gf.The reality is very very diffrent.

At least when you are saving someone from danger dont expect something in return

Last edited:
Yeah, investing any energy in foids is cucked. They'll never do the same for you, it's always gonna be onesided. Unless you get pussy out of it or something else important, don't do it.

These cucked white knights really think if they risk their life to save some foid from danger,the foid eventualy will become their gf.The reality is very very diffrent.
the reality: she forgets you after a week JFL. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Indeed, if a foid was getting beaten up I would simply enjoy the view :feelsPop: no pussy? no help.

White Knights in current year + 9 are a tier beyond cucked cause at least white knighting hard enough to pass down your genes but know foids are all hopped on birth control + abortion aka blending babies with a coat hanger.

the reality: she forgets you after a week JFL. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
foids selectively memory hole everything that don't fit their agenda or plans

Indeed, if a foid was getting beaten up I would simply enjoy the view :feelsPop: no pussy? no help.
BASED, if anything I hope to be near a foid fight so I can cockblock white knights from helping her.

LET THEM FIGHT

BASED, if anything I hope to be near a foid fight so I can cockblock white knights from helping her.

LET THEM FIGHT
Based! It’s funny watching foids fight, :feelskek: they are so weak they can barely to any do damage to each other (unless it’s a sheboon foid)

Would never come to aid of my enemy

I dont give a shit if a foid are in danger

Based! It’s funny watching foids fight, :feelskek: they are so weak they can barely to any do damage to each other (unless it’s a sheboon foid)
especially sheboons and slutinas beating up on mayowhores, so much fun

White knight syndrome who thinks saving some damsel in distress will make him love her jfl. The coping is eternal.

i blame hollyweird for this