Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rising costs

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I went to view an apartment today and the affordability check estimated around 900+ in rent, bills, utilities and other expenditure. The rent was around 400 a month which seems nice on paper then the bills shoot it right up.

My income is 900 a month from my job, I would be entitled to 200 benefits as I only work part time. The National minimum wage will increase to 11.44 per hour from April to reflect the rising costs which are estimated to increase by a further 6% in 2024. This government is fucked, this world is in ruin, it's no wonder millions are resigned to living in their mum's basement :feelsUnreal: .

Yeah you've gotta basically just work the system in the Jew K just to have a roof over your head.

The worst part is knowing foids can afford that easily by selling pictures of their toes

Yeah you've gotta basically just work the system in the Jew K just to have a roof over your head.
how do you manage to survive?. I live with my mum and pay her £270 a month, if I was to move I would have to pay triple that and would have no disposable income.

The worst part is knowing foids can afford that easily by selling pictures of their toes
ye on OnlyFans. You know what's also mad, is how domestic abuse is perceived to be exclusive to female victims. In the affordability check it stated domestic abuse and women's rights. As a man who has experienced domestic abuse, I find this deplorable. This is why refuge accommodation is significantly limited for men yet there are several situated in every state for female victims. This is clear inequality as abuse isn't just limited to women victims.

I live in supported accommodation for mentally ill folks/Housing Benefit/Universal Credit.
ah how do you find it in there?. I'm guessing it's similar to a care home environment or a hospital. I also have mental health issues in regards to clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I can't even tie my shoelaces or do any practical coordinated tasks, yet I was refused disability allowance a few months ago on the grounds of my capability to work.

ah how do you find it in there?. I'm guessing it's similar to a care home environment or a hospital. I also have mental health issues in regards to clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I can't even tie my shoelaces or do any practical coordinated tasks, yet I was refused disability allowance a few months ago on the grounds of my capability to work.
Rn it's sweet. It's a quiet neighbourhood and my housemates are quiet. But it's a lottery with housemates: it was hell on earth in 2022, but the dodgy ones are gone now. That sucks about the refusal, and that's what I mean about working the system: I'm hoping to get more benefits and because I don't work and live in a halfway house I've probably got a better chance at getting them.

Rn it's sweet. It's a quiet neighbourhood and my housemates are quiet. But it's a lottery with housemates: it was hell on earth in 2022, but the dodgy ones are gone now. That sucks about the refusal, and that's what I mean about working the system: I'm hoping to get more benefits and because I don't work and live in a halfway house I've probably got a better chance at getting them.
my supported living home is shithole in a rough part of town

ye on OnlyFans. You know what's also mad, is how domestic abuse is perceived to be exclusive to female victims. In the affordability check it stated domestic abuse and women's rights. As a man who has experienced domestic abuse, I find this deplorable. This is why refuge accommodation is significantly limited for men yet there are several situated in every state for female victims. This is clear inequality as abuse isn't just limited to women victims.
i agree with what you are saying, but if you experienced domestic abuse this implies you had a partner and therefore aren't incel.

are you MGTOW?

That sounds alright, I could live somewhere like that as long as I had my laptop and playstation. Bet that was hell with volatile housemates, especially if they had schizophrenia or other extreme conditions. I wish I could live somewhere like that but also retain my work because without work I lose a sense of purpose, although I hate my job. But when I'm off work there's a sharp decline in my mental health as its my only active routine.

i agree with what you are saying, but if you experienced domestic abuse this implies you had a partner and therefore aren't incel.
Dentedhead Speech Bubble GIF - Dentedhead Speech Bubble Hldmbrnet GIFs

are you MGTOW?
I think he means how he lived with a violent brother.

are you MGTOW?
I experienced domestic abuse from my brother and mum. My brother has been emotionally abusive for years, threatening to harm me, borderline death threats. Recently I had to give a statement against him at the police station. My mother has been gaslighting me throughout all of this. He's since moved out a few months ago which is a relief but still visits. He hasn't threatened me since I gave the statement as he knows his arse is on thin ice and he knows I'm prepared to send his arse to jail where he rightfully belongs. He's an evil sociopath.

I'm not MGTOW as I've never experienced a relationship with a woman, I wish I was but I've been a loner my whole life which has affected my mental health.

I experienced domestic abuse from my brother and mum. My brother has been emotionally abusive for years, threatening to harm me, borderline death threats. Recently I had to give a statement against him at the police station. My mother has been gaslighting me throughout all of this. He's since moved out a few months ago which is a relief but still visits. He hasn't threatened me since I gave the statement as he knows his arse is on thin ice and he knows I'm prepared to send his arse to jail where he rightfully belongs. He's an evil sociopath.

I'm not MGTOW as I've never experienced a relationship with a woman, I wish I was but I've been a loner my whole life which has affected my mental health.
ah okay didn't know. that sucks, my step mom was an alcoholic liar and accused me of doing things i never did because she was drunk all the time and wanted to start drama to entertain herself. i moved out and with my actual mom but ik how hopeless and angering it can feel.

You remember me Silent Hill

by not being retarded for 5 seconds
he could have said "as a man who's experienced domestic abuse from family" instead of just as a man who's experienced domestic abuse. when people say domestic abuse 90% of the time they talk about relationships

The finance kikes can only put off the inevitable for so long. The crash is gonna hit hard, and it's gonna hit everyone.

ah okay didn't know. that sucks, my step mom was an alcoholic liar and accused me of doing things i never did because she was drunk all the time and wanted to start drama to entertain herself. i moved out and with my actual mom but ik how hopeless and angering it can feel.
sorry to hear that, it's horrible living with abuse. For men there's more stigma and there's less support available, there's even a dedicated 24 hour helpline for female victims of abuse but not men. There's a perception that most victims of abuse are women typically from their partner but abuse is so widespread from relatives, friends, anyone really. I try to highlight these issues as a male victim myself of emotional abuse.

Society judges what they don't understand. People judge others without experiencing their suffering, this is why there's so much stigma around mental health in general. Parents typically gaslight as they're from a dinosaur era of ignorance around these social issues. Only this year I reached out to various charities for support.

That day I was at the police station was 1 of the craziest days of my life. It was almost an interrogation from an officer, I read out a statement in front of an officer and 2 support workers of domestic abuse. I was crying and shaking in front of them. Then I went to work straight from the station and informed my employer what had just transpired. Some of the staff hugged me, told me I'm brave but most ignored me as usual. I was even crying at work. Then I returned home to the backlash, it was terrifying but stood my ground.

sorry to hear that, it's horrible living with abuse. For men there's more stigma and there's less support available, there's even a dedicated 24 hour helpline for female victims of abuse but not men. There's a perception that most victims of abuse are women typically from their partner but abuse is so widespread from relatives, friends, anyone really. I try to highlight these issues as a male victim myself of emotional abuse.

Society judges what they don't understand. People judge others without experiencing their suffering, this is why there's so much stigma around mental health in general. Parents typically gaslight as they're from a dinosaur era of ignorance around these social issues. Only this year I reached out to various charities for support.

That day I was at the police station was 1 of the craziest days of my life. It was almost an interrogation from an officer, I read out a statement in front of an officer and 2 support workers of domestic abuse. I was crying and shaking in front of them. Then I went to work straight from the station and informed my employer what had just transpired. Some of the staff hugged me, told me I'm brave but most ignored me as usual. I was even crying at work. Then I returned home to the backlash, it was terrifying but stood my ground.
i'll be honest with you, it's not that there is social stigma or that people don't think it happens as much to men, it's that they don't care. they are aware it happens

women are human beings, men are human doings. as they say

think in your life, every man derives value and respect from others based on only what they do. if they stop doing what they do or become vulnerable nobody cares and sees them as disposable.

women are valued based on existing and doing anything other than this, such as simply getting an education, is applauded as extraordinary.

this won't change. it's unfortunate but the masses are perfectly fine with this way of things.

I've always struggled with life tbh, since time began I've suffered with mental health issues. I can't remember a period where I wasn't suffering internally in some way, my mind is so fuckin irrational, I worry about everything under the sun. I get overwhelmed with life very easily, any uncertainty immediately sends me into despair. It's destroyed my life as I've never been able to move forward. I've wasted my life but the damage is done, I can't go back and change those years of loneliness. For sufferers in life death is almost a blessing in some way, there's no suffering than life itself.

@My Name Jeff ye women receive so much praise and validation, even for simply posting a selfie they receive 50+ likes within an hour. A staff member was pregnant recently, the whole company threw her a baby shower and praised her to the high heavens, including the bosses. Meanwhile a loser like me has barely received 2 words from them for over a year of my service despite doing my job. I'm ignored and treated with contempt because I'm an introverted manlet with a big nose basically. Society loves to preach equality yet this disparity of validation is very apparent.

keep waging goy even though there is no reward

Minimum wage is $20 here now .. I get $29 and still often feel as if I'm missing something, can only live on this while I'm in school, almost done however but I reckon it won't get much better