Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Rishi Sunak gets heightmogged so abyssmally, it seems like a photoshop

Tiny-Huge Island | MarioWiki | Fandom

Sizemog is the most brutal mog.

no way , looks fake

From comments:

Fz3GzJeacAAvKcF
We are same as animals, who would win in a fight determines hierarchy, no matter how much richer and influential is the guy in the suit, he suddenly turns all scared and submissive in front of a bigger mogger.

Yeah but it's mong-oth

I'm surprised that bald prick isn't here

We are same as animals, who would win in a fight determines hierarchy, no matter how much richer and influential is the guy in the suit, he suddenly turns all scared and submissive in front of a bigger mogger.
Cucked life. I hate being born physically weak.

Haha pistol go pew pew

Cucked life. I hate being born physically weak.
Same, I wish i was some big ogrecel. Even if they think the worst about you, still they fear and respect you.

Haha pistol go pew pew
Everyone should be allowed to carry a gun imo and more relaxed self defense laws. With a gun in my hand I wouldn't fear anyone.

Wtf lol, that guy is a globalist kapo though so fuck him.

He looks like a literal child talking to an adult JFL, more proof that height>>>looks

Fuck that curry nigger, no bongcel better vote for him next year.