Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rise to the top of your social group

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
If you’re not a Chad, don’t try to become friends with a group of frat Chad buddies. If you’re not a nerd, don’t try to join a group of nerds. If you’re not an MMA fighter, DONT try to join and befriend a group of MMA FIGHTERS! Do you think anybody or any foid would call Connor McGregor a manlet, even if he’s in a group of tall/jacked MMA fighters? No, because he has statusmaxxxed in that particular group. In a group of nerds, do you think any foid or nerd would call a jacked guy ( with a recessed jaw and acne) who’s into nerdy stuff, who all the other nerds go to for lifting advice and respect, ugly? Now if this jacked guy were to try to fit into a group of low inhib frat Chads he’d be a lowly peasant. These various social groups always have foids that hang around them, obviously the Chad group has the hottest foids but there’s still ass to go around in the other groups. It’s better to be the king of a shit tier social group than the scum of a high tier one. Maximize what you can lookswise/knowledgewise and find your group.

low IQ supercope. foids dont care about the shiniest of two turds. they dont even consider anyone in a low social status group. you're better off being the BMOG in a frat group than the AMOG in a pack of nerds.

low IQ. foids dont care about the shiniest of two turds. they dont even consider anyone in a low social status group. you're better off being the BMOG in a frat group than the AMOG in a pack of nerds.

Yep, at least you can play ScrapsGame. If you hang out with nerds, you’ll never get an opportunity for that. Women probably look at a beta in a group of Chads and think he must have something redeemable about him whereas a beta among omegas appears to have a flaw.

Yep, at least you can play ScrapsGame. If you hang out with nerds, you’ll never get an opportunity for that. Women probably look at a beta in a group of Chads and think he must have something redeemable about him whereas a beta among omegas appears to have a flaw.

I’ve seen fuckable foids hang around nerds. Maybe they just do it to torture them because I have seen them flirt with the nerd but end up dating Chad in the end (maybe I saw this in a movie, idk, my memories are all mushed together at this point). Anyways at my former Uni I think I could have risen to the top of the nerd group but although I’m slightly autistic, I hate nerds and what they’re interested in for the most part. Back in HS I used to try to make friends with the nerds by joking around and saying “im gonna suck your cock!” in a guido accent and then reaching for it (the nerd cock), it’s the only way I knew how to communicate. They all started hating me, however, when I would do this to some Chads they would laugh. I actually become very good friends with the 2 sexiest Chads in the school because they liked the jokes. Eventually though, the acne made me so high inhib that I would avoid communication entirely for the most part and got completely outcasted by the end of it. Nowadays I don’t do that shit but as a result I have no friends.

@janoycresva Sounds like a movie plot, hang with nerds but go for Chad. The only time a female hangs with a nerd is when she wants a favor. King of the Nerds sounds like a failo. Being a jester doesn’t sound appealing to me, even if I could go back to HS/college, I’d rather be outcast me than that. There was a guy in my HS class who had no chin and came over to every table saying “Look, I have no chin!” like that would stop guys from picking on him. He had a seat with the jocks because he always made fun of himself and when people pranked him, he just went along with it.

High IQ. Doesn't work for me though as I am too socially awkward to fit in ANY group.

low IQ supercope. foids dont care about the shiniest of two turds. they dont even consider anyone in a low social status group. you're better off being the BMOG in a frat group than the AMOG in a pack of nerds.

This is stupid because girls don't constantly meet in your specific social subgroup, they meet you through Tinder/Facebook/Nightclub/School, and not "Manga club or MMA club", so they don't give a shit if you have the highest social status among a specific subcategory they don't give a shit about.

Famous people are an exception, they are famous across all groups.

The only way to be at the top of your social group is to be the most physically attractive.

This is stupid because girls don't constantly meet in your specific social subgroup, they meet you through Tinder/Facebook/Nightclub/School, and not "Manga club or MMA club", so they don't give a shit if you have the highest social status among a specific subcategory they don't give a shit about.
This. I think pre Normienet times social circlemax was more leggit. Another annoyance will be gamergurl like fems collecting orbiters and that todays "Nerds" are mostly boring mainstream normies anyway tbh ( :soy: ).

Nevertheless I have to try and clutch at every straw possible.

Last edited: